The June edition of Digital QST is now available at http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/arrl/qst_201606/.
• Build a rotatable Lazy H antenna for 6-meter Field Day fun.
• Try a simple telescoping whip antenna for Field Day in your own back yard.
• Learn about the new Field Day bonus points.
• See which is more effective: a dipole antenna or a full size vertical loop.
…and much more!
Enjoy Content You Won’t Find in the Print Edition…
• Watch a video demonstration of the MFJ-5008 Ultrasonic Receiver.
Every issue of QST is filled with the news and features you need to keep active in Amateur Radio. Enjoy this issue!