SPE Expert 2K-FA
- The smallest in its class.
- Built-in Power supply and Automatic Antenna Tuner.
- Dimension: L 38, H 18.3, P 43 cm (14.96” W, 7.20” H,16.93” D) (connettors included).
- Weight: approx: 59.5 lbs (27 kg).
- The most technologically advanced in the world.
- Two powerfull CPUs are used.
- Over 35,000 lines of software for performance that cannot be found in any other amplifier.
- Fully Automatic.
- Easy connection with all models “ICOM, YAESU, KENWOOD, TEN-TEC, FlexRadio ELECRAFT” for immediate management of the bands, tuner and antennas.
- Same performance with all makes or homemade rigs.
- The operator has only to move the “Frequency Tuning Knob” in the transceiver!!!
- Wide frequency coverage.
- 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz including WARC bands.
- Fully solid state.
- Up to 2 KW pep SSB, CW out; 50 MHz included.
- MAX / MID (1KW) / LOW (500W) power selected according to the operator SSB/CW power requirement, for digital modes and for linear protection (automatic).
- No heating time, immediately ready!
- Virtually limitless life of the amplification devices ((6 MOSFETs MRF151G).
- Automatic Antenna Tuner built-in.
- Capable of matching 3:1 SWR on HF, and 2.5:1 SWR on 6 meters.
- Capable of programmable switching of 6 antennas (SO239 connectors).
- Up to 3 antennas for the same band.
- Management of the SteppIR / Ultrabeam antennas (tuneable).
- Measure also the SWR of the antenna / cable system.
- Bands, Antennas, Tuning conditions are changed in 10 msec.
- Bands, Antennas and Tuning conditions are managed also in “STBY“ to support the exciter only.
- Max. attenuation 0.8 dB.
- Bypass capability.
- Remotable (option).
- Two inputs available.
- SO239 connectors.
- High power gain (up to 14.5 dB).
- In “OPERATE“ the required drive power is automatically set with an ALC connection and in “STANDBY“ the exciter is then automatically reset to full power.
- Very clean and low distortion output!
- Spurious emissions less than -60 dB ( 50 MHz –65 dB ).
- 3rd order distortion (two tone test) 36 dB typ.
- Input 50 ohm always perfectly matched.
- SWR less than 1.2:1.
- Fully protected.
- Temperature, Over-Voltage, Over-Current, SWR, Reflected Power, Max RF Tuner Voltage, Over-Drive, Amp. The correct parameters are continuously monitored.
- The same protection is realized in two different ways:
- Via hardware circuits (HW) to assure great speed.
- Via the software (SW), to assure great accuracy.
- Thanks to the SW, transmit relay changeover is carried out with zero current at the contacts.
- Full break-in operation (QSK).
- Quiet operation.
- Linear management of the speed of the cooling fans of the heatsink.
- In the power supply, fans speed is reduced during the reception.
- Since, considering the big power developed, a significant amount of heat must be removed, every precaution is used to keep the lowest possible the noise of the fans.
- Continuous use.
- “MAX” mode: SSB / CW unlimited.
- Automatically switches to “MID” for a while if, in “MAX”, a continuous signal (RTTY) is transmitted.
- “MID” “LOW” modes, RTTY unlimited.
- Switching power supply.
- Continous input between 190 – 255 Vac, 47-63 Hz.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction).
- The linear can be switched ON / OFF also switching ON / OFF the exciter.
- Fully remotable.
- Large LCD displays a greater amount of information.
- W pep out, V pa, I pa, W, Power gain, Temperatures, SWR (after and before the ATU), Input setting, CAT setting, Band and other indications including an alarms log.
- Easy to operate.
- Powerful SW gives you a user-friendly unit.
- USB port.
- For remote control.
- For new SW releases download.
- Easy transportation.
- A sturdy carry-bag is supplied for “QSY, FIELD DAY, DX’ PEDITIONS etc.”
- Certifications : CE, FCC.
In the last few weeks, the ARRL’s Board of Directors has been the subject of an organized misinformation campaign. It is being orchestrated by a group... Read more
What was the first telegraph message? Sent by inventor Samuel F.B. Morse on May 24, 1844, over an experimental line from Washington, D.C., to Baltimor... Read more
A solar storm rages on today giving us aurora all over the world along with spotty amateur radio conditions and GPS issues, especially at high... Read more
The culmination of months of planning will come to a head this weekend as the WWV Centennial Celebration and the related WW0WWV Amateur Radio special... Read more
At the request of the FCC, the ARRL on has filed supplemental comments urging the Commission to continue to make available via the Universal Licensing... Read more
A year-long operating event, “Science Milestones in the History of Radio,” is under way, sponsored by the Italian Amateur Radio Association (ARI) Fide... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fspe-expert-2k-fa-linear-amplifier%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151