SPE Expert 2K-FA
- The smallest in its class.
- Built-in Power supply and Automatic Antenna Tuner.
- Dimension: L 38, H 18.3, P 43 cm (14.96” W, 7.20” H,16.93” D) (connettors included).
- Weight: approx: 59.5 lbs (27 kg).
- The most technologically advanced in the world.
- Two powerfull CPUs are used.
- Over 35,000 lines of software for performance that cannot be found in any other amplifier.
- Fully Automatic.
- Easy connection with all models “ICOM, YAESU, KENWOOD, TEN-TEC, FlexRadio ELECRAFT” for immediate management of the bands, tuner and antennas.
- Same performance with all makes or homemade rigs.
- The operator has only to move the “Frequency Tuning Knob” in the transceiver!!!
- Wide frequency coverage.
- 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz including WARC bands.
- Fully solid state.
- Up to 2 KW pep SSB, CW out; 50 MHz included.
- MAX / MID (1KW) / LOW (500W) power selected according to the operator SSB/CW power requirement, for digital modes and for linear protection (automatic).
- No heating time, immediately ready!
- Virtually limitless life of the amplification devices ((6 MOSFETs MRF151G).
- Automatic Antenna Tuner built-in.
- Capable of matching 3:1 SWR on HF, and 2.5:1 SWR on 6 meters.
- Capable of programmable switching of 6 antennas (SO239 connectors).
- Up to 3 antennas for the same band.
- Management of the SteppIR / Ultrabeam antennas (tuneable).
- Measure also the SWR of the antenna / cable system.
- Bands, Antennas, Tuning conditions are changed in 10 msec.
- Bands, Antennas and Tuning conditions are managed also in “STBY“ to support the exciter only.
- Max. attenuation 0.8 dB.
- Bypass capability.
- Remotable (option).
- Two inputs available.
- SO239 connectors.
- High power gain (up to 14.5 dB).
- In “OPERATE“ the required drive power is automatically set with an ALC connection and in “STANDBY“ the exciter is then automatically reset to full power.
- Very clean and low distortion output!
- Spurious emissions less than -60 dB ( 50 MHz –65 dB ).
- 3rd order distortion (two tone test) 36 dB typ.
- Input 50 ohm always perfectly matched.
- SWR less than 1.2:1.
- Fully protected.
- Temperature, Over-Voltage, Over-Current, SWR, Reflected Power, Max RF Tuner Voltage, Over-Drive, Amp. The correct parameters are continuously monitored.
- The same protection is realized in two different ways:
- Via hardware circuits (HW) to assure great speed.
- Via the software (SW), to assure great accuracy.
- Thanks to the SW, transmit relay changeover is carried out with zero current at the contacts.
- Full break-in operation (QSK).
- Quiet operation.
- Linear management of the speed of the cooling fans of the heatsink.
- In the power supply, fans speed is reduced during the reception.
- Since, considering the big power developed, a significant amount of heat must be removed, every precaution is used to keep the lowest possible the noise of the fans.
- Continuous use.
- “MAX” mode: SSB / CW unlimited.
- Automatically switches to “MID” for a while if, in “MAX”, a continuous signal (RTTY) is transmitted.
- “MID” “LOW” modes, RTTY unlimited.
- Switching power supply.
- Continous input between 190 – 255 Vac, 47-63 Hz.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction).
- The linear can be switched ON / OFF also switching ON / OFF the exciter.
- Fully remotable.
- Large LCD displays a greater amount of information.
- W pep out, V pa, I pa, W, Power gain, Temperatures, SWR (after and before the ATU), Input setting, CAT setting, Band and other indications including an alarms log.
- Easy to operate.
- Powerful SW gives you a user-friendly unit.
- USB port.
- For remote control.
- For new SW releases download.
- Easy transportation.
- A sturdy carry-bag is supplied for “QSY, FIELD DAY, DX’ PEDITIONS etc.”
- Certifications : CE, FCC.
Participants in the ARRL’s National Parks on the Air (NPOTA) program have completed more than 1 million contacts! Activators operating from National P... Read more
A rising star in the Amateur Radio world —19-year old Ruth Willet, KM4LAO, of Lawrenceville, Georgia — has caught the eye of her school, Kettering Uni... Read more
Nobel Laureate Joe Taylor, K1JT, the developer of the popular WSJT “weak-signal communication” software suite is advising users to avoid what he calle... Read more
DB-750X Description All of the features you want at an affordable price. The newest mobile added to the Powerwerx lineup features Narrow band transmi... Read more
TYT DM-UVF10 ,a dualdisplay, dual standby two-way radio,adopts high-technology and novel designDM-UVF10 adopts humanism design,making it smart... Read more
Eric from Universal Radio discusses the important update to the Yaesu FT-991, the new Yaesu FT-991A model. This model includes a live waterfall while... Read more