Up to 5 KW Combiner for two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifiers
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Up to 5 KW.
- This combiner doubles the power of two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA amplifiers, maintaining all the features of each of the amplifiers.
- The connections are the same as for a single linear amplifier.
- All the wiring/cables between the CO1-HF combiner and the linear amplifiers are supplied as a standard feature.
- The power consumption is very low due to power factor correction (PFC).
- This combiner allows you to increase your amplifier system step-by-step.
- To provide you with flexibility, you can use each linear amplifier separately (e.g. take the SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA on a DX’pedition.
- CE certified.
- Price: $4,665.00
- See More: Link
The romance of the radiotelegraph service. This service utilized the high frequency spectrum known as “shortwave” (from 3 MHz up to 30 MHz... Read more
RADIO REFLECTIONS To send messages via the moon, ham radio operators send radio waves some 384,000 kilometers to the Earth’s natural satellite. The w... Read more
Quantun QP-2100 VHF and UHF Key Features Frequency Range: 400-470 MHz UHF / 136-174 MHz VHF 4/5 W 1,000 Channels 12.5 KHz Channel Spacing DTMF... Read more
SteppIR DB42 http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ja5mhd Read more
An Isotron Antenna Solves Virtually Any Restricted Space Problem – For example, a 40 Meter Isotron measures only 22 inches x 16 inches x 15 inch... Read more
by Bob K0NR “Some exciting news wandered into my inbox this past week concerning a handheld radio driven by the Android operating system. The RF... Read more