Up to 5 KW Combiner for two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifiers
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Up to 5 KW.
- This combiner doubles the power of two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA amplifiers, maintaining all the features of each of the amplifiers.
- The connections are the same as for a single linear amplifier.
- All the wiring/cables between the CO1-HF combiner and the linear amplifiers are supplied as a standard feature.
- The power consumption is very low due to power factor correction (PFC).
- This combiner allows you to increase your amplifier system step-by-step.
- To provide you with flexibility, you can use each linear amplifier separately (e.g. take the SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA on a DX’pedition.
- CE certified.
- Price: $4,665.00
- See More: Link
K6TU.NET generates predictions using the VOACAP engine automated by software developed by Stu K6TU. The idea behind K6TU.NET was to remove the learnin... Read more
QSL A memorable QSL card is often the first visual impression other hams will have of you. It says a lot about who you are. And it may make t... Read more
The new 4X version is part of my C#.NET rewrite. It is networkable and replaced both the old VB6 stand alone and network versions prior to Field Day 2... Read more
What is JOTA? When Scouts want to meet young people from another country, they usually think of attending a World Jamboree. But few people realize tha... Read more
Busy Busy Busy. Let’s build an exceptional PL259 installation tool, learn the basics of D-Star in 120 seconds, get a first glimpse of the new Ke... Read more
LUITON LT-898UV Dual Band Mobile Main features: 1. Dual band: 136-174MHz/400-470MHz/245MHz (Receive only) ; 2. Dual Reception/Dual Display ; 3.... Read more