Up to 5 KW Combiner for two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifiers
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Up to 5 KW.
- This combiner doubles the power of two SPE EXPERT 2K-FA or two SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA amplifiers, maintaining all the features of each of the amplifiers.
- The connections are the same as for a single linear amplifier.
- All the wiring/cables between the CO1-HF combiner and the linear amplifiers are supplied as a standard feature.
- The power consumption is very low due to power factor correction (PFC).
- This combiner allows you to increase your amplifier system step-by-step.
- To provide you with flexibility, you can use each linear amplifier separately (e.g. take the SPE EXPERT 1.3K-FA on a DX’pedition.
- CE certified.
- Price: $4,665.00
- See More: Link
CARS will be celebrating St George’s Day with a /P event at Galleywood Common using the callsign GB1STG. Last year’s event was an i... Read more
Alinco DM-330FXE This CE approved switch mode power supply packs a lot of features into a compact, lightweight design that boasts a 9-15VDC variable... Read more
LNR LD-5 Transceiver Specifications: CW/SSB with VOX Control Speed-adjustable AGC in values 1 to 20 DSP Filtering Incl. (CW FROM 0 TO... Read more
Antenna, Beam, Skylark, Duoband Yagi, 17 and 12 meters, 90 mph Wind Rating, 16 ft. Boom Length, Each HF Beam Antenna Type:Yagi HF Beam Antenn... Read more
Amateur Radio emergency nets on 40 and 75 meters have activated in anticipation that Tropical Storm Otto may make landfall in Central America. In Cost... Read more
The CQ WW Contest Committee has been working hard in the background to be prepared for the 2015 contests. We hope you are too. With the help of Tzetzo... Read more