FlexRadio Systems announces the immediate availability of SmartSDR v1.10.16 for the FLEX-6000 Signature Series SDRs.
SmartSDR v1.10.16 is a General Availability (GA) release containing new features and fixes for previously identified software defects. SmartSDR v1.10.16 concludes the BETA designation that was previously assigned to the previous 1.10.x releases.
The SmartSDR 1.10.16 release contains software defect corrections and new features reported with the previous 1.10.x BETA releases and has achieved a quality level suitable for all FLEX-6000 and Maestro users.
SmartSDR 1.10.16 contains new software for SmartSDR for Windows, SmartSDR for Maestro, SmartSDR CAT and DAX. SmartSDR for Windows 1.10.16, which includes SmartSDR CAT and DAX, can be downloaded from the FlexRadio Systems web site. Please download and review the SmartSDR v1.10.16 Release Notes prior to installing SmartSDR v1.10.16 to ensure an optimal software installation experience.
Since some FLEX-6000 user chose not to upgrade to the two previous 1.10.x BETA versions, it is pertinent to recap the feature highlights for the entire SmartSDR 1.10.x release history.
The following highlights are SmartSDR specific features:
- Station Integration – USB Cables (BCD band data, Bit, CAT, LDPA) for providing band data to third-party peripherals
- Continued Updates and improvements for contesting including the WinKeyer emulation
- Updated FlexVSP driver for SmartSDR CAT
- Persistence Fixes
- Added the Ability to Configure a Static IP address for the FLEX-6000 using a Maestro
- Updated the Maestro Network Driver
- DAX TX Buffering Improved
- D-Star Updates
- Improvements to the Automatic Notch Filter (ANF)
- Several Updates to the MONitor feature
- New Default Mic Profiles for the Radiosport M207 and M209 headsets
- CWX Now Supports Operating in QSK Mode
- Fixed GPSDO Status Indicator
- Multiple Persistence Fixes
- TURF Changes for new 60m Band for several regions in Europe
The 40 MHz OZ7IGY beacon was migrated to the Next Generation Beacons platform on March 25. The beacon was activated during a 60th anniversary event fo... Read more
Eustace Earhart Discovery Expedition team on board the Mermaid Vigilance, contacted Astronaut Shane Kimbrough, KE5HOD, on the ISS
On the search for Amelia Earhart’s plane this week, members of the Eustace Earhart Discovery Expedition team on board the Mermaid Vigilance, con... Read more
VSWR. Forward and reflected power direct digital readout, without any calibration. Maximum measurable power range up to 120W. low insertion loss (0.3... Read more
Icom have a range of VHF airband radios that will meet next year’s 8.33 kHz spacing deadline. The company has a range of 8.33 kHz handheld and panel m... Read more
PRESS RELEASE Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co., Ltd was founded in January 1993, and is locate in Quanzhou in China. Qixiang is a high-te... Read more
Short video showing how I receive an email sent from gmail over my Ham radio. Read more
“Remote Antenna Tuners” is the topic of the just-released episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Read more
ARRL partner RFinder, the creator of a web and app-based directory of Amateur Radio repeaters worldwide, will supply all data for the 2017-2018 ARRL R... Read more
RFinder has worked with the DMR network Brandmeister to create new usability enhancements. The new dashboard just released includes coverage maps gene... Read more