FlexRadio Systems announces the immediate availability of SmartSDR v1.10.16 for the FLEX-6000 Signature Series SDRs.
SmartSDR v1.10.16 is a General Availability (GA) release containing new features and fixes for previously identified software defects. SmartSDR v1.10.16 concludes the BETA designation that was previously assigned to the previous 1.10.x releases.
The SmartSDR 1.10.16 release contains software defect corrections and new features reported with the previous 1.10.x BETA releases and has achieved a quality level suitable for all FLEX-6000 and Maestro users.
SmartSDR 1.10.16 contains new software for SmartSDR for Windows, SmartSDR for Maestro, SmartSDR CAT and DAX. SmartSDR for Windows 1.10.16, which includes SmartSDR CAT and DAX, can be downloaded from the FlexRadio Systems web site. Please download and review the SmartSDR v1.10.16 Release Notes prior to installing SmartSDR v1.10.16 to ensure an optimal software installation experience.
Since some FLEX-6000 user chose not to upgrade to the two previous 1.10.x BETA versions, it is pertinent to recap the feature highlights for the entire SmartSDR 1.10.x release history.
The following highlights are SmartSDR specific features:
- Station Integration – USB Cables (BCD band data, Bit, CAT, LDPA) for providing band data to third-party peripherals
- Continued Updates and improvements for contesting including the WinKeyer emulation
- Updated FlexVSP driver for SmartSDR CAT
- Persistence Fixes
- Added the Ability to Configure a Static IP address for the FLEX-6000 using a Maestro
- Updated the Maestro Network Driver
- DAX TX Buffering Improved
- D-Star Updates
- Improvements to the Automatic Notch Filter (ANF)
- Several Updates to the MONitor feature
- New Default Mic Profiles for the Radiosport M207 and M209 headsets
- CWX Now Supports Operating in QSK Mode
- Fixed GPSDO Status Indicator
- Multiple Persistence Fixes
- TURF Changes for new 60m Band for several regions in Europe
TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Patients at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital in Tampa had a direct link from th... Read more
The ARRL Foundation has announced a new, annual scholarship that is funded through the generosity of the Ozaukee Radio Club in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. T... Read more
The FCC has proposed fining Acuity Brands Inc. of Atlanta, Georgia, $25,000 for apparently marketing radio frequency devices that were not labeled in... Read more
The new version of the VHF handbook is available in the “Resources” section of the website and can be accessed at IARU Region 1 VHF Manage... Read more
The TH-D74 is Kenwood’s latest hand held transceiver. It offers a wide range of features including digital (D-STAR), 2m/70cm analogue FM, APRS as well... Read more
Here is a brand new device for your digital radio pleasure. The Nano-Spot from Micro-Node.com features all 4 modes, Wifi and a “set it and forge... Read more
Description Functional overview of the application DR functions You can use some transceiver’s DR functions. Share pictures Send and receive vo... Read more