Slow-scan television (SSTV) transmissions from the International Space Station (ISS) are scheduled for December 8-9. The SSTV images will be transmitted from RS0ISS on 145.800 MHz FM as part of the Moscow Aviation Institute MAI-75 Experiment, using the Kenwood TM-D710 transceiver in the ISS Service Module.
MAI-75 activities have been scheduled on December 8, 1235-1800 UTC, and December 9, 1240-1740 UTC. These times correspond to passes over Moscow, Russia. ISS transmissions on 145.800 MHz FM use 5-kHz deviation, and SSTV transmissions have used the PD120 and PD180 formats.
ES-4 COMES AS A CONTROL UNIT AND A BASE (SWITCHING) UNIT THE BASE UNIT RECEIVES 12V POWER AND HAS ALL THE HEAVY COAXIAL CABLES CONNECTED TO IT. THERE IS ALSO PROVISION FOR CONNECTING UP TO 3 PTT AND UP TO 3 ALC CABLES (OPTIONAL, IF USED OR NEEDED). TYPICALLY THE BASE... Read more
- TR 144 – PRO, Transverter for the 2m band
- XPA125B 125W Solid State Linear Amplifier
- FA-VA5 600MHz Vector Antenna Analyzer Kit
- KX-QRP 2nd Look – Elecraft KX2 or KX3
- GroundBreaker – Isolate your audio to remove RFI and ground loop problems!
- PowerPlus – Rugged Portable DC Power Management System
- Kenwood TS 890S at HamNation [ Video ]
- VisAir – HF DSP Transceiver Standalone DDC DUC
- Kenwood TS-890S 100W HF/50MHz
- Introduction to the RSPduo Dual tuner 14-bit 1kHz – 2GHz SDR
Jim makes and then shows his tunable half wavelength dipole antenna. Using an antenna analyzer, Jim finds the resonant frequency and the lowest SWR do not occur at the same frequency. Read more
- Field Day Antennas [ PodCast ] – “ARRL The Doctor is In”
- Alaskan Arrow LEO Satellite Antenna – 4 Elements for 2 Meters crossed with 10 Elements for 70 cm
- ALEXLOOP PREMIER
- The Mighty Rhombic, the King of Antennas
- Status QUAD: 2/4/5 StQ 7- 2 elements 40/30 – 4 elements 20/17/15 – 5 elements 12/10
- MFJ 8-Band Cobweb VS Hy-Gain AV680 Comparison
- New Book: Receiving Antennas for the Radio Amateur is Now Shipping!
- Wolf River Coils Silver Bullet 1000 Coil – Ham Radio Q&A
- Status QUAD: 4/12 StQ 50/144 , cubic 4 elements 50 Mhz and 12 elements 144 Mhz
- Overview of the LNR W4OP Loop
Some things to think about when you set up your first ham radio station operating position. A quick look at Larry WD0AKX’s console. ... Read more
The TH-D74 is Kenwood’s latest hand held transceiver. It offers a wide range of features including digital (D-STAR), 2m/70cm analogue FM, APRS as well... Read more
A post on the D4C Facebook page says: On May 6, 2015 history was made on contact across the Atlantic on VHF bands on the W-E path: The new D4C... Read more