Slow-scan television (SSTV) transmissions from the International Space Station (ISS) are scheduled for December 8-9. The SSTV images will be transmitted from RS0ISS on 145.800 MHz FM as part of the Moscow Aviation Institute MAI-75 Experiment, using the Kenwood TM-D710 transceiver in the ISS Service Module.
MAI-75 activities have been scheduled on December 8, 1235-1800 UTC, and December 9, 1240-1740 UTC. These times correspond to passes over Moscow, Russia. ISS transmissions on 145.800 MHz FM use 5-kHz deviation, and SSTV transmissions have used the PD120 and PD180 formats.
- Radioddity Raddy RW3 Go-Kit-Type Radio AM/FM/WX, Phone Charger and More
- PANADAPTER For Any Radio DC – 160 MHz SDR Antenna Switch
- Yaesu M-70 | Desktop Microphone
- New! Wattmeter HF/50 MHz FX773 3/5 kWatt
- PA500 ultra-compact RF amplifier with tuner
- Yaesu FTdx3000 Discontinued
- Icom AH-705 Announced on Christmas
- mAT-705 Tuner Introduction
- THE NEW MOUNTAIN TOPPER MTR-4B V2 BY LNR PRECISION
- NanoVNA SAA2 Version 2 Vector Network Analyzer – Ham Radio Antenna Analyzer
Tim, W4FTP, asks how he can use some tall but skinny trees along the back of his property as part of his antenna system. We take a look, and your comments are invited. Read more
- Ham Radio experiment – End fed half wave antenna sloper vs flat horizontal orientation
- British Columbia Radio Amateur Copies Signal from Mars-Orbiting Satellite
- Wideband Desktop Discone Antenna – 25 MHZ – 2000 MHz Coverage
- Where Can I Put My HF Antenna?
- Wolf River Coil Take It Along With Chameleon SS17 Ham Radio Antenna Whip
- Why Won’t My 80-Meter Dipole Cover the Whole Band?
- The most effective way to place a long wire antenna
- Testing My Mini 64:1 Half-Wave End-Fed Antenna Transformer.
- 100 ft Tilting Tower
- I Found & Eliminated My QRM / RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)!
Jim shows the two ways that he makes Christmas Lights into an Antenna and a Dummy Antenna. RF from his linear amplifier lights up the bulbs. Read more
” This page contains information and reception reports for the IRTS 144MHz two-way Trans-Atlantic Beacon operated on behalf of the Irish... Read more
Best GMRS Handheld Radio 2021 – GMRS Radio Comparison Read more