“Two Chinese companies, Radioddity and Baofeng, have teamed up to bring you the US$75 dual-band FM/DMR radio housed in the old UV-5R package. The video provides additional material to help understand DMR, and shows how to program the radio, and includes a sample QSO”
Baofeng RD-5R is a cooperation model and “RD” represents Radioddity, who is the only distributor to honor the manufacturer waranty. RD-5R continues the classic functions of UV-5R’s FM radio and VFO mode. Besides, it is decided to meet all your needs when using or learning DMR with the most cost-effective price. Now for the person who wants everything in one small neat package and just entering into DMR this is it!
Supports Digital & Analogue Mode：
As a radio operating under DMR system, Radioddity x Baofeng RD-5R is perfectly compatible with both digital and analogue mode. It can smoothly turn from one into the other. Radioddity X BAOFENG RD-5R can communicate with Motorola DMR Radios, it can also support DMR repeater function: both DMR Tier I and Tier II.
1. Text receiving and sending with at most 64 characters.
2. Manual programming: Support VFO Mode
3. Frequency editing under Channel mode
4. Digital Monitor Mode: support communication when frequency, time clot and color code is paired, regardless of Contact ID, RX Group list
5. Customize shortcut keys: including long-press and short-press with Side Keys. Edit shortcut keys with Programming Software.
6. FM Radio
7. LED Flashlight
8. Support analog repeaters and digital ones
9. Driver-free programming cable, plug and play
10. With SMA-Male antenna base, compatible with all SMA-Female antennas
11. Dual-standby and dual display
12. The radio has the ability to operate on GMRS, FRS and listen in on public safety. (Not in all areas)
Analog & Digital DMR Tier I & II
Battery Capacity: 1800 mAh, 7.4V 13.3W/hs
Black-and-white LCD screen with high definition
Contact ID: 256
RX Group: 64, each group has 16 contact ID
Zone: 250, each zone has 16 channels
Scan list: 250, each scan list has 32 channels
The unmatched integration of four different functions: Cutting – insulation stripping – twisting – crimping. The quick reloading of connector sleeves... Read more
Airspy The Airspy is a $200 USD software defined radio that has a frequency range between 24 – 1700 MHz, bandwidth of up to 10 MHz and a 12-bit ADC. W... Read more
The bhi GroundBreaker audio unit isolates the grounds on your bhi DSP noise cancelling product or other ancillary equipment from those of the radio sy... Read more
AR5001D 40kHz-3.15GHz Cellular frequencies blocked on USA version; unblocked version available to qualified entities, documentation required. Download... Read more
This is OCF antenna also known as Windom antenna fed at 19% of one end. Current type 4:1 (200:50 Ohms) BALUN is another product designed for OCF anten... Read more
Heavy Duty, Super Accurate (Under 1 Degree Resolution) Tower Mounted Ring Rotator for Rohn 45 / 55 Towers – NEW FOR 2015! o you want to g... Read more
New release of IP remote control software RS-BA1 Version 2 for amateur radio equipment compatible with dual mode . Item name IP remote control softwar... Read more