The bhi ParaPro EQ20 product range features a 20W modular audio power amplifier with a parametric equaliser plus the option of having bhi’s latest dual Channel DSP Noise Cancelling technology and Bluetooth technology. The parametric equaliser allows any specific part of the frequency range to be selected and adjusted in strength enabling the user to shape the audio to suit their ears!
Parametric Equalisation: A parametric equaliser allows any specific part of the frequency range to be selected and adjusted in strength. The user is able to adjust these parameters to determine exactly how the equalization is applied. The most important feature of a parametric equaliser is that it allows you to select which frequency to adjust. For example, instead of having a simple mid-range adjustment as in a standard graphic equaliser which boosts or reduces a pre-set range of frequencies, you can specify exactly which frequency to boost or reduce. This gives you greater flexibility and accuracy to set the audio to suit your own hearing.
- Parametric equaliser lets you shape the audio to suit your hearing
- 10W audio per channel
- Class-D type audio amplifier for power efficiency and eliminate the need for bulky heatsinking
- Use with mono, stereo or two separate audio channel inputs
- 4mm banana plug or RCA phono plug audio output connections
- Use with your own passive speakers
- Optional Bluetooth technology – Turns your wired speakers into Bluetooth speakers!
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output (Class AB)
- Easy to use controls for all functions
- Signal input overload feature
- 12V DC operation (2A)
- Optional bhi dual channel DSP noise cancelling versions
There are four product variations to choose from:
Order code EQ20 – ParaPro EQ20 without Bluetooth installed
Order code EQ20B – ParaPro EQ20 with Bluetooth installed
Order code EQ20-DSP – ParaPro EQ20-DSP without Bluetooth installed
Order code EQ20B-DSP – ParaPro EQ20-DSP with Bluetooth installed
***New Product*** Available soon. To register your interest in this new product enter your details on our contact form quoting “ParaPro EQ20” and we will contact you or call us on 01444 870333. Download the draft datasheet here
Hytera X1p two way radio, ultra-thin full power keypad digital portable radio, complies fully with ETSI open standard. Perfect combination of structural rigidity, versatile functionalities, and refined design; secure communication... Read more
FlexRadio Systems and Marcus Roskosch, DL8MRE announced today a partnership to develop, market and sell a client interface application for both iPad® and iPhone® devices. SmartSDR™ for iOS was designed to offer FLEX-6300, FLEX-6500 and FLEX... Read more