POWER GENIUS XL PREORDERS ARE AVAILABLE
THIS IS A RESERVATION ONLY – REMAINING BALANCE WILL BE DUE PRIOR TO DELIVERY
Amplifier Price: $6999
Reservation Price: $1000
The reservation will be applied toward the purchase of the amplifier when it is available for shipment.
The reservation can be refunded at any time.
Reservations are currently only available within the US. Once CE certifications are completed reservations will be made available through your local distributor.
Note: Shipping will be calculated and charged at the time of final shipment.
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: SUMMER 2017
If you prefer another method of payment such as credit card or bank transfer contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Amplifier Feature Highlights
- 1.8–54 MHz coverage
- Full legal power 1500W (100% duty cycle ICAS), in all modes, up to 2000W
- First ever MEffA™ system (Maximum Efficiency Algorithm) control efficiency as function of output power
- Fully SO2R capable – 70dB nominal isolation between exciter inputs
- Smart control of cooling – real time settings of drain voltage, drive and fan speed for best thermal performance
- Exceptional spurious performance owing to diplexed filters for carrier and harmonics
- Ultra fast SWR protection
- Remote control with desktop application in LAN or WAN networks
- CAT, Band decoder, LAN interface for operation with other exciters
Frequency: 7, 14, 21, 28 MHz Number of elements: 7 MHz – 3 el. 14 MHz – 4 el. 21 MHz – 4 el. 28 MHz – 6 el. Gain dBd: 5,8 – 9,6 – 9,8 – 10,2 Front to back ratio dB: 21 – 22 – 22 –... Read more
Mitsuo Kasai, JA1WQF, successfully decoded a 47 GHz signal bounced off the moon on February 10 by Al Ward, W5LUA. More tests are planned. Ward posted news of the achievement on the Moon-Net email reflector. “These were one-way tests, with o... Read more
Photo by: VE4EA, GM3WOJ, K8RCT http://hamgallery.com/ “Cary has become the face of VE4 on the international scene,” RAC said in announcing the award.... Read more
“The numbers parks have been calling out to you automatically since less than the first World War. Given that the issue of operating a numerical... Read more