POWER GENIUS XL PREORDERS ARE AVAILABLE
THIS IS A RESERVATION ONLY – REMAINING BALANCE WILL BE DUE PRIOR TO DELIVERY
Amplifier Price: $6999
Reservation Price: $1000
The reservation will be applied toward the purchase of the amplifier when it is available for shipment.
The reservation can be refunded at any time.
Reservations are currently only available within the US. Once CE certifications are completed reservations will be made available through your local distributor.
Note: Shipping will be calculated and charged at the time of final shipment.
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: SUMMER 2017
If you prefer another method of payment such as credit card or bank transfer contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Amplifier Feature Highlights
- 1.8–54 MHz coverage
- Full legal power 1500W (100% duty cycle ICAS), in all modes, up to 2000W
- First ever MEffA™ system (Maximum Efficiency Algorithm) control efficiency as function of output power
- Fully SO2R capable – 70dB nominal isolation between exciter inputs
- Smart control of cooling – real time settings of drain voltage, drive and fan speed for best thermal performance
- Exceptional spurious performance owing to diplexed filters for carrier and harmonics
- Ultra fast SWR protection
- Remote control with desktop application in LAN or WAN networks
- CAT, Band decoder, LAN interface for operation with other exciters
“Viewers queried me about what happens when you shorten a dipole by letting the ends hang down, or have to put up a dipole that can’t be in a straight line, and I was also curious about the effect of my aluminum masts on... Read more
The TH-D74 is Kenwood’s latest hand held transceiver. It offers a wide range of features including digital (D-STAR), 2m/70cm analogue FM, APRS as well as receive on SSB/CW from HF through to UHF. It has Bluetooth capability, a high speed GP... Read more
The US Senate today confirmed ARRL member David Trachtenberg, N4WWL, of Burke, Virginia, as the next Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for P... Read more
Photo:VO1NA Amateur Radio’s two newest bands came to life on Friday the 13th. Both 630 meters (472-479 kHz) and 2200 meters (135.7-137.8 kHz) bands no... Read more
The North Bay Amateur Radio Association’s (NBARA) Gary Gross, KE6QR, recruited Amateur Radio volunteers on October 13 to support the shelters housing... Read more
E-mails have gone out to an undetermined number of US radio amateurs from theUtilities Technology Council (UTC), approving the stations’ intention to... Read more
An unknown station transmitted “Freedom for Catalonia” in a CW loop on September 26 (1710 UTC) at 14.001 MHz, the International Amateur Radio Union Re... Read more
ARRL San Francisco Section Manager Bill Hillendahl, KH6GJV, says the message he stresses during the weekly Sonoma County Radio Amateurs (SCRA) ARES ne... Read more