This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
Full 1500 watts SSB/CW…Digital & Analog SWR/WattMeter . . . All features of MFJ IntelliTuners– Ultra-fast, Safe Automatic Tuning . . . Wide... Read more
AN AMATEUR radio ham operator from Hutton who has been taking to the airwaves since the 1920s has celebrated his 100th birthday. Fred Crockford, who t... Read more
The FCC is seeking comments on a Notice of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM) in WT Docket 15-81 that would restrict routine public inspection of an A... Read more
Antenna Publications Summertime is antenna time! To celebrate, ARRL is rolling back prices on some of the hottest antenna publications in Amateur Radi... Read more
A solar storm rages on today giving us aurora all over the world along with spotty amateur radio conditions and GPS issues, especially at high... Read more
Public Safety Frequencies By K0NR This is an update to one of my most popular posts on K0NR Web Site We have quite a few licensed radio amateurs that... Read more