There are no ads, please add some
This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
The RECON provides a multipurpose antenna system, which can be configured to launch your signal in the manner as circumstances require. Many short-ran... Read more
By Zoe KleinmanTechnology reporter, BBC News TV signals use different parts of the radio spectrum to radar, but both bounce off solid objects. Using s... Read more
“Although the Sun has been under-performing lately and things have gone quiet, we have another chance for some activity as a mini-solar storm ha... Read more
VP8 DXpedition Co-Leader Paul Ewing, N6PSE, said the VP8STI team is been on the air from Southern Thule Island with three stations, and he expects mor... Read more
What if communication lines break down during disasters? Check this Article from Raisa Serafica – Rappler : Read more
“Viewer request to try out an antenna for Ham Radio in the attic. Using the CQ Antennas Center Insulators from KE5FEN. Thanks David for the insu... Read more
The DP0GVN WSPR now is in operation from the German Neumayer III Research Station of the Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research. The i... Read more