There are no ads, please add some
This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
Once downgraded to a tropical depression, the tropical cyclone named Harvey has regained strength in the Gulf of Mexico and been upgraded to a tropica... Read more
Satellite enthusiast Doug Papay, KD8CAO, of Zeeland, Michigan, has worked all 488 US grid squares via satellite and has been granted Grid Master Award... Read more
The postponed launch of AMSAT’s Fox-1Cliff CubeSat on a SpaceX Falcon 9 vehicle has been rescheduled for Wednesday, November 28, at 1832 UTC, SpaceX h... Read more
Join Dave and Trevor discussing Ask Dave questions related to power supplies and other issues Read more
by Shaun Nichols – Now the developer apologizes for customer support fiasco A US ham radio software developer has admitted a support staffer di... Read more
Three Japanese satellites — ChubuSat-2, ChubuSat-3, and Horyu-4 — carrying Amateur Radio payloads are expected to launch between 0845-0930 UTC on Frid... Read more
A contact between a radio amateur in Germany and China took place on July 1 via the moon-orbiting LO-4 satellite, DSLWP-B, launched in May 2018. The t... Read more
Tennessee Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) remains on standby if needed to assist in the response to more than a dozen wildfires blazing in East... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fpocket-radio-android-app%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151