This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
Rajesh Vagadia VU2EXP reports that he and his15 year old daughter, Sakshi Vagadia VU3EXP, have each received ISS Apollo-Soyuz SSTV Awards for their re... Read more
Description: This 10-80 Meter Multiband FEA (Field Expedient Antenna) Kit enables you to customize your Alpha Multiband HF Antenna. The kit can then b... Read more
After an absence of nearly three decades, Las Vegas is once again poised to host an amateur radio convention. NVCON, the ARRL Nevada State Convention... Read more
The new API includes bug fixes, improvements to the AGC alorithm and gain mapping for both RSP1 and RSP2. The new EXTIO plugin works with the RSP2 mea... Read more
Press Release FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION NCDXF announces major grant of $100,000 to the 3Y0Z Bouvet Island DXpedition August 5, 2017 The Northern Calif... Read more
Bob Allphin, K4UEE, says that his “itchy feet” caused him to traveled to 126 countries and has gone on forty DXpeditions to the far corner... Read more
Reviewed by Ward Silver, NØAX ARRL Contributing Editor firstname.lastname@example.org The Icom IC-7100 certainly made a splash when it was first announced in 20... Read more
“Vacuum Tubes” is the topic of the current (February 15) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! More than a half-mill... Read more