This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
– any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
– multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
– Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320×240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
– Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
– tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
– Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
– 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
– ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
– select band from the pool of available ones;
– select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
– display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
– possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
– a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
– 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
– work in both portrait and landscape modes;
– UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma – YO3GGX
Skip Youngberg, K1NKR; Bill Machia, WM3N, and Dudley Allen, KD0NMD, were among those sponsoring World Association of Girl Scouts and Girl Guides’ “Thi... Read more
Italian ESA astronaut Paolo Nespoli, who holds theamateur radio callsign IZ0JPA, will be heading for space a third time, as part of Expeditions 52 and... Read more
The reported transatlantic 2 meter contact between PY1MHZ in Brazil and V51PJ in Namibia turned out to be a false alarm, based on an incorrect interpr... Read more
An early October fire in the SAQ Alexanderson alternator long-wave antenna is under investigation by the Grimeton World Heritage Foundation, which own... Read more
Restoring Old Radios” is the topic of the latest (December 29) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX... Read more
Baofeng UV-5R Hello all! K5CLC here to share a really crazy and extreme field test I did on my year old Baofeng UV5R, to test its merit under the most... Read more
“Faraglia Martin, 12, of Villa Lagarina (Trento) has successfully passed the examination for obtaining the license to operate a radio sta... Read more
The DX-Patrol is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) receiver with a very wide receiving frequency range. In contrast to the usual cheap USB DVB-T sticks t... Read more