Icom Inc. has published a new firmware update (Ver.1.14) for the IC-7300 on their global website. This new firmware has been designed to provide several improvements for IC-7300 radio owners.
This latest firmware can be downloaded from the following URL:www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm.
Improvements Found in IC-7300 Firmware Update (Ver.1.14)
• Spurious signals in the fixed mode spectrum scope screen have been reduced.
• Flickering of the spectrum scope screen has been reduced.
• Accuracy of the spectrum scope in CW mode has been improved.
• Frequency response near the edges of the spectrum scope has been improved.
Other resolved issues
• “CI-V USB →REMOTE Transceiver Address” setting problem has been corrected.
• Unnecessary OVF indication at the end of a transmission has been corrected.
Before you install the firmware, download the installation guide using the link on the firmware update page, or from the site support webpage.
To update the firmware
• An SD card or an SDHC card is required.
• Format the card in the IC-7300 before using it for the update. (First, save any data that is on the card, if necessary.)
• Unzip and save the downloaded firmware file in the“IC-7300″ folder that is on the card.
• Save the transceiver’s data onto a separate card before the update, as it is possible that your data could get lost or corrupted during the process. Thoroughly read Section 8 (USING AN SD CARD) in the FULL MANUAL for details.
• Thoroughly read Section 15 (UPDATING THE FIRMWARE) in the FULL MANUAL before starting the update.
• Never turn OFF the transceiver power during the update.
• The firmware will be updated to the following versions.
Main CPU: 1.14
DSP Program: 1.07
DSP Data: 1.00
Icom UK Marketing: email@example.com
Amplifier, HT, VHF, Solid State, 144-148 MHz, 3/50 W In, 200/200 W Out, UHF Fem, SO-239, 13.8 Vdc, 25 A, Each Add this amp to your 2 Meter HTor mobile... Read more
Press Release FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION NCDXF announces major grant of $100,000 to the 3Y0Z Bouvet Island DXpedition August 5, 2017 The Northern Calif... Read more
The Northern California DX Club (NCDXC) has announced an initiative aimed at getting more new Technician and General class radio amateurs active on HF... Read more