Icom Inc. has published a new firmware update (Ver.1.14) for the IC-7300 on their global website. This new firmware has been designed to provide several improvements for IC-7300 radio owners.
This latest firmware can be downloaded from the following URL:www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm.
Improvements Found in IC-7300 Firmware Update (Ver.1.14)
• Spurious signals in the fixed mode spectrum scope screen have been reduced.
• Flickering of the spectrum scope screen has been reduced.
• Accuracy of the spectrum scope in CW mode has been improved.
• Frequency response near the edges of the spectrum scope has been improved.
Other resolved issues
• “CI-V USB →REMOTE Transceiver Address” setting problem has been corrected.
• Unnecessary OVF indication at the end of a transmission has been corrected.
Before you install the firmware, download the installation guide using the link on the firmware update page, or from the site support webpage.
To update the firmware
• An SD card or an SDHC card is required.
• Format the card in the IC-7300 before using it for the update. (First, save any data that is on the card, if necessary.)
• Unzip and save the downloaded firmware file in the“IC-7300″ folder that is on the card.
• Save the transceiver’s data onto a separate card before the update, as it is possible that your data could get lost or corrupted during the process. Thoroughly read Section 8 (USING AN SD CARD) in the FULL MANUAL for details.
• Thoroughly read Section 15 (UPDATING THE FIRMWARE) in the FULL MANUAL before starting the update.
• Never turn OFF the transceiver power during the update.
• The firmware will be updated to the following versions.
Main CPU: 1.14
DSP Program: 1.07
DSP Data: 1.00
Icom UK Marketing: email@example.com
The ARRL Repeater Directory ® — introduced this week for 2015-2016 — has a newly launched companion app for Apple® iOS® devices. iPhone®, iPad®... Read more
The ARRL Contest Branch has announced that some contest award certificates now are available for download from the ARRL website in PDF and JPEG format... Read more
4 X 7el yagi array @21m (stack spacing : 6m high and 7m wide) Tac Hirama, JA7QVI, has completed all requirements for the Worked All States (WAS) aw... Read more