As well as have three working demonstration units of the forthcoming IC-9700 VHF/UHF/1.2GHz transceiver, Icom Inc. will be unveiling other product innovations at the Tokyo Hamfair, taking place in Ariake, Tokyo on August 25th -26th.
They will be showing:
– IC-9700 (three working demonstration units)
– RS-BA1 Version 2 (Full dual band compatible)
– IC-7610 with updated firmware for I/Q output (demonstration with HDSDR + CW skimmer + N1MM Logger+ / CTESTWIN)
– IC-R30 new firmware and RS-R30A/I remote control software for iOS and Android
– “AI Speaker” demonstration (concept only: controls radios via voice command using Amazon Alexa service)Icom Inc. has kept this information under wraps, so we don’t know too much at the moment. As soon as we have more details we will post them on all our media channels.Please note that these products are only demonstration/prototype versions, and we will confirm final product features, cost and availability as soon as we have them.
“Welcome to my review of the Yaesu FT2/DR. A dual band analog fusion APRS transceiver. The first time I used this radio it was a train wreck. Le... Read more
“YOTA 2018 South Africa is now over, and one of the highlights of the youngsters’ week were the kit building sessions. They had the opport... Read more
The MRFX1K80H is the first device based on NXP’s new 65 V LDMOS technology that focuses on ease of use. This high ruggedness transistor is desig... Read more
WiNRADiO Overview The WiNRADiO WR-G39DDCi ‘EXCELSIOR’ is a high-performance HF/VHF/UHF/SHF software-defined receiver with a frequency rang... Read more
Tornado Tuner 80D being fitted onto a Force 12 Magnum 80 meter rotatable dipole as seen from underneath Price 659,95 – USD See More : Lin... Read more
“How high should a dipole be? What happens if it’s too low or too high? We turn to EZNEC antenna modeling software to see that the old rul... Read more
A 62-year-old Union Dale, Pennsylvania, radio amateur — Leland L. “Lee” Parsons III, N3LPJ — was killed on June 14 during a tower installation project... Read more
A New Jersey radio amateur, David S. Larsen Sr., WS2L, of Highland Park, will surrender his Amateur Extra-class license and pay a $7,500 civil penalty... Read more
Authorities say an emergency communication tower near the Oregon coast has been destroyed, causing over $60,000 in damag OS BAY, Ore. (AP) — Authoriti... Read more