Multiband Delta Antenna
Closed loop antennas are always less sensitive to noise than open driven element antennas (e.g. vertical or dipole). This Multiband Delta Loop antenna, designed by M0PLK, has a unique configuration and feed solution resulting in low angle radiation, thus making it a great performer on real DX.
The antenna has been the subject of technical articles in a number of HAM RADIO magazines (e.g. Poland, Russia, Ukraine) but was rejected by the UK’s RadCom because its description was already on the PDXA web site. After waiting 3 months for RadCom’s Technical Department to acknowledge our submission, we decided to put it on the www for everyone to see.
From 20.11.2012 new improved BalUn, better isolation, water proofing and efficiency.
- Performs well on 30-20-15-12-10m.
- Power ratio: 300W (options: 150, 250, 450, 500, 900, 1000W, please contact me for details)
- Usable on lower and higher bands with reduced performance.
- Low radiation angle due to novel top-feed system using low loss ladder line.
- Specially adapted for portable operation by M0PLK, based on the Multibander 7PL antenna.
- Bi-directional and very low noise in comparison to a vertical.
- Design is non-resonant so an ATU is required.
- Comes complete with ladder line, main loop wire, aluminium telescopic rods, matching transformer . No guying system and assembly instruction (very simple and partly pre-assembled) is included.
- Supplied by designer
Price £ 159.99
See More: Link
Less than a year after TEN-TEC and Alpha Amplifiers merged under the RF Concepts banner, the companies have changed hands. RKR Designs LLC of L... Read more
EM100XT Digital Compact Receiver Compact radiomonitoring from 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz. Weather proof IP67 Key Facts Same functionality as R&S®EM100 IP 67... Read more
Press Release Ham Radio Deluxe News: Ham Radio Deluxe Version 18.104.22.1680 Released Tampa, FL; Dallas, TX; St. Paul, MN March 14, 2016 HRD Software, LLC... Read more
Ham College , the new show for those new to the hobby and those wishing to get into Amateur Radio. In episode 6 we talk about and demonstrate diodes.... Read more
Part 1 HF enthusiasts style collection longing for HF communication does not stop! DX QSO and domestic competition DXCC # 1 Honor by prominence fee... Read more