The MRFX1K80H is the first device based on NXP’s new 65 V LDMOS technology that focuses on ease of use. This high ruggedness transistor is designed for use in high VSWR industrial, scientific and medical applications, as well as radio and VHF TV broadcast, sub-GHz aerospace and mobile radio applications. Its unmatched input and output design allows for wide frequency range use from 1.8 to 400 MHz.
For additional information contact NXP Semiconductor.
- Based on new 65 V LDMOS technology, designed for ease of use
- Characterized from 30 to 65 V for extended power range
- Unmatched input and output
- High breakdown voltage for enhanced reliability and higher efficiency architectures
- High drain-source avalanche energy absorption capability
- High ruggedness. Handles 65:1 VSWR.
- RoHS compliant
- Lower thermal resistance option in over-molded plastic package: MRFX1K80N
- Included in our product longevity program with assured supply for a minimum of 15 years after launch
- Industrial, scientific, medical (ISM)
- Laser generation
- Plasma generation
- Particle accelerators
- MRI, RF ablation and skin treatment
- Industrial heating, welding and drying systems
- Radio and VHF TV broadcast
- VHF omnidirectional range (VOR)
- HF communications
- Weather radar
- Frequency (Min) (MHz)
- Frequency (Max) (MHz)
- Supply Voltage (Typ) (V)
- P1dB (Typ) (dBm)
- P1dB (Typ) (W)
- Test Signal
- Power Gain (Typ) (dB) @ f (MHz)
- 25.1 @ 230.0
- Efficiency (Typ) (%)
- Thermal Resistance (Spec) (°C/W)
- Die Technology
RF Performance Tables
|27 (1)||CW||65||1800 CW||27.8||75.6|
|64||Pulse (100 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||27.1||69.5|
|87.5-108 (2,3)||CW||60||1600 CW||23.6||82.5|
|123/128||Pulse (100 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||25.9||69.0|
|230 (4)||Pulse (100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||25.1||75.1|
|325||Pulse (12 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||63||1700 Peak||22.8||64.9|
(100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)
|> 65:1 at all Phase Angles||14 W Peak
(3 dB Overdrive)
|65||No Device Degradation|
1. Data from 27 MHz narrowband reference circuit.
2. Data from 87.5-108 MHz broadband reference circuit.
3. The values shown are the center band performance numbers across the indicated frequency range.
4. Data from 230 MHz narrowband production test fixture.
Introducing the Icom IC-7850 50th Anniversary Edition Read more
Jim, W6LG shows the PVC plumbing parts, coax connector and screw eyes to make a dipole center insulator. Read more
In part one of our reports from Hamfest 2017 we have a sneak preview of the Icom IC-7610 and IC-R8600 rigs. We meet the new owners of PW Magazine, and... Read more
The C31XR-JK (Tribander) has been re-designed, optimized & Improved from the very popular Force 12 Tribander of all times for contesters and Dx... Read more
Hexbeam Finally and after many prayers and here the new Hexbeam with 40 meter band including 7 Bands! Note: The 40 meter band is not directional like... Read more