The MRFX1K80H is the first device based on NXP’s new 65 V LDMOS technology that focuses on ease of use. This high ruggedness transistor is designed for use in high VSWR industrial, scientific and medical applications, as well as radio and VHF TV broadcast, sub-GHz aerospace and mobile radio applications. Its unmatched input and output design allows for wide frequency range use from 1.8 to 400 MHz.
For additional information contact NXP Semiconductor.
- Based on new 65 V LDMOS technology, designed for ease of use
- Characterized from 30 to 65 V for extended power range
- Unmatched input and output
- High breakdown voltage for enhanced reliability and higher efficiency architectures
- High drain-source avalanche energy absorption capability
- High ruggedness. Handles 65:1 VSWR.
- RoHS compliant
- Lower thermal resistance option in over-molded plastic package: MRFX1K80N
- Included in our product longevity program with assured supply for a minimum of 15 years after launch
- Industrial, scientific, medical (ISM)
- Laser generation
- Plasma generation
- Particle accelerators
- MRI, RF ablation and skin treatment
- Industrial heating, welding and drying systems
- Radio and VHF TV broadcast
- VHF omnidirectional range (VOR)
- HF communications
- Weather radar
- Frequency (Min) (MHz)
- Frequency (Max) (MHz)
- Supply Voltage (Typ) (V)
- P1dB (Typ) (dBm)
- P1dB (Typ) (W)
- Test Signal
- Power Gain (Typ) (dB) @ f (MHz)
- 25.1 @ 230.0
- Efficiency (Typ) (%)
- Thermal Resistance (Spec) (°C/W)
- Die Technology
RF Performance Tables
|27 (1)||CW||65||1800 CW||27.8||75.6|
|64||Pulse (100 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||27.1||69.5|
|87.5-108 (2,3)||CW||60||1600 CW||23.6||82.5|
|123/128||Pulse (100 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||25.9||69.0|
|230 (4)||Pulse (100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||25.1||75.1|
|325||Pulse (12 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||63||1700 Peak||22.8||64.9|
(100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)
|> 65:1 at all Phase Angles||14 W Peak
(3 dB Overdrive)
|65||No Device Degradation|
1. Data from 27 MHz narrowband reference circuit.
2. Data from 87.5-108 MHz broadband reference circuit.
3. The values shown are the center band performance numbers across the indicated frequency range.
4. Data from 230 MHz narrowband production test fixture.
Icom UK together with TX Films have produced a video providing an introduction to D-STAR and the Icom RS-MS1A Android D-STAR application softwa... Read more
Baofeng BF-F8HP Read more
Here is a video on some micro HF dipoles i found. Under 5 ounces, and multiple versions. They work exceptionally well, and will be in my go-kit video.... Read more
The Horizontal Waller Flag antenna is a produced and sold by Carlos N4IS http://top-beam.com/ The boom on this one is 44 feet long. Interlaced with th... Read more