The MRFX1K80H is the first device based on NXP’s new 65 V LDMOS technology that focuses on ease of use. This high ruggedness transistor is designed for use in high VSWR industrial, scientific and medical applications, as well as radio and VHF TV broadcast, sub-GHz aerospace and mobile radio applications. Its unmatched input and output design allows for wide frequency range use from 1.8 to 400 MHz.
For additional information contact NXP Semiconductor.
- Based on new 65 V LDMOS technology, designed for ease of use
- Characterized from 30 to 65 V for extended power range
- Unmatched input and output
- High breakdown voltage for enhanced reliability and higher efficiency architectures
- High drain-source avalanche energy absorption capability
- High ruggedness. Handles 65:1 VSWR.
- RoHS compliant
- Lower thermal resistance option in over-molded plastic package: MRFX1K80N
- Included in our product longevity program with assured supply for a minimum of 15 years after launch
- Industrial, scientific, medical (ISM)
- Laser generation
- Plasma generation
- Particle accelerators
- MRI, RF ablation and skin treatment
- Industrial heating, welding and drying systems
- Radio and VHF TV broadcast
- VHF omnidirectional range (VOR)
- HF communications
- Weather radar
- Frequency (Min) (MHz)
- Frequency (Max) (MHz)
- Supply Voltage (Typ) (V)
- P1dB (Typ) (dBm)
- P1dB (Typ) (W)
- Test Signal
- Power Gain (Typ) (dB) @ f (MHz)
- 25.1 @ 230.0
- Efficiency (Typ) (%)
- Thermal Resistance (Spec) (°C/W)
- Die Technology
RF Performance Tables
|27 (1)||CW||65||1800 CW||27.8||75.6|
|64||Pulse (100 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||27.1||69.5|
|87.5-108 (2,3)||CW||60||1600 CW||23.6||82.5|
|123/128||Pulse (100 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||25.9||69.0|
|230 (4)||Pulse (100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)||65||1800 Peak||25.1||75.1|
|325||Pulse (12 µsec, 10% Duty Cycle)||63||1700 Peak||22.8||64.9|
(100 µsec, 20% Duty Cycle)
|> 65:1 at all Phase Angles||14 W Peak
(3 dB Overdrive)
|65||No Device Degradation|
1. Data from 27 MHz narrowband reference circuit.
2. Data from 87.5-108 MHz broadband reference circuit.
3. The values shown are the center band performance numbers across the indicated frequency range.
4. Data from 230 MHz narrowband production test fixture.
Icom IC-9700 Specifications General Frequency coverage 144.000–148.000, 430.000–450.000, 1240.000–1300.000 MHz Mode SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM, DV, DD Numb... Read more
Icom’s latest generation of D-STAR handportable is now available. The ID-51E PLUS2 allows you to make digital voice and data calls through the worldwi... Read more
(4K UHD Version 60fps) Read more
“Quality coax cable can be a significant investment for your amateur radio station. A common mantra is to save your money on the antenna and spe... Read more
“How high should a dipole be? What happens if it’s too low or too high? We turn to EZNEC antenna modeling software to see that the old rul... Read more
“Are you looking for a fun and easy antenna project? The 1/4 ground plane might be just the ticket. This particular ground plane is constructed... Read more