March QST is our annual antenna issue and it is available now.
• Try an easy two-band HF ground plane antenna
• Create an effective HF apartment or condo antenna
• Build a dipole antenna that covers the entire 80 meter band
• Take a directional approach to boosting your 160 meter reception
… and much more.
Enjoy Content You Won’t See in the Print Edition…
- See a video overview of the bhi desktop speaker with DSP
Start reading now!
Yes an international group of amateurs is descending onto the Kingdom of Tonga for the last two weeks of February 2016. This trip encompasses the ARRL... Read more
IP-VU1A(waterproof two way radio) Waterproof IP65 Dual band FM radio Frequency Range: 144-146 MHz and 430-440 MHz (expandable to 136-174MHz, 420-520M... Read more
Beta test versions of DX Monitor may be used for up to 30 days from their release date and will run even if your trial period has expired. If you trie... Read more
by Vince Bond Jr. The witty Morse code message that the Dodge brothers transmitted in a recent TV ad sparked a conversation online just as the brand h... Read more