MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
MacDoppler carries on the rich tradition pioneered by MacDopplerPRO which is in use around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Boeing Integrated Defense Systems, Florida State University, and the CalPoly CubeSat Project.
- Intel Only, OS X 10.9+
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatible.
- 2D Follow Sat map origin scrolling added.
- 2D/3D Country boundaries added.
- Wait 15 seconds to park rotors between passes.
- Disclosure Triangle bug fixed.
- Track List Table intermittent sorting bug fixed.
“Magnetic Loops” is the topic of the latest (July 28) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineer... Read more
Each year as ARRL Field Day approaches, state and local governments have traditionally taken the opportunity to honor Amateur Radio in the form of var... Read more