- How to Protect Your House and Its Contents from Lightning
IEEE Guide for Surge Protection of Equipment Connected to AC Power and Communication Circuits, Published by Standards Information Network, IEEE Press
- Welcome To PolyPhaser On-Line
Leading the communications industry in RF lightning protection and grounding solutions.
Ham Radio Station Protection
A thorough discussion of Ham Radio Station Techniques.
- Why You Need Lightning Protection
- Lightning Protection Specifications
- Lightning Protection Institute
The Lightning Protection Institute (LPI) presents the following information designed to provide you with a basic understanding of lightning, the severity of lightning strikes, lightning protection systems, and the educational efforts of the LPI.
- National Lightning Safety Institute
- Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station — Part 1
QST June 2002, pp. 56-59
A three part series that develops a plan for protection the amateur station.
- Lightning Protection for the Amateur Radio Station — Part 2
QST July 2002, pp. 48-52
An Ofcom spokesperson said: “Some people have received an email that appears to have come from Ofcom spectrum licensing. The email has not been sent b... Read more
“This past weekend I found some interesting results from medium wave DXing with both models of Wellbrook Imperium loop antennas at the “fabled”... Read more