“Homebrew et Hardware defined Radio”.
.. Especially not with CSD “exotic” software, only analog, nothing but réeellement designed components for HF, and not for the BF !!!
THE RADIAN 5 includes:
- SYNTHE latest generation DDS, resole. 1 Hz
- Vernier “opto” super smooth and fast.
- Very low noise receiver with high dynamic
- (4 mos FET 3N-201 tandem)
- Great Duty to strong signals (input filters 3 ferrite cores mod. T97-10 !!)
- Préselecteur commutables
- Double Notch analogique
- An “analog sound of incomparable warmth
- IF AGC cascode with high dynamic
- EQ preamp
- 2 crystal filter (KVG Xf 9B 8-pole FI and 10 poles INRAD roofing)
- 12 memories
- Speech processor
- 2 PA-class AB2 (20W to 55W HF and bridled -190 W HF-charge) 2x MRF 428 followed by 422 2xMRF
- Noise Blanquer analog (ANL)
- BF analog filter
- Ros-meter / power meter to 2 étalloné needles
- M separate odulo meter
- 2 tone generator
- Charge fictive 50 W inside
- S-meter large analog format Schlumberger 10 cm, graduated in microvolts, taken on its own and not the FI BF / CAG
- Blue LED night lighting ..
- ETC, ETC.
- Documentation and diagrams in progress
This project also serves as a test platform standing for any subset constituting a transceiver ..
Batteries with Bioenno Power, ethics in contesting, show us your Radio Shack receipts, the Pine Board High Voltage Power Supply, and Amanda interviews... Read more
Radio amateurs in Colombia have been put on an Orange Alert and an HF net activated on 7.117 kHz in the wake of an avalanche of mud and rocks November... Read more
LightSail Spacecraft After going silent for a few days, The Planetary Society’s LightSail™ spacecraft has resumed transmitting. A suspected software g... Read more
After-School Program Helps High School Students Learn About Ham Radio By Edward Stratton – The Daily Astorian – Read Full Article: ... Read more