The Rover Vehicle:
A 2002 Ford Explorer
– A 6M quarter wave whip for 6M FM operation.
– A 2M 5/8 wave whip for 2M FM operation.
– A 1.25M quarter wave whip for 1.25M FM operation.
– A dual band 2M/70cm whip for 70cm FM operation
– A 6M LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 12ft above ground for 6M SSB operation.
– A 2M/70cm LMN loop mounted facing front on the rear mast at 11 1/2ft above ground for 2M SSB operation.
– A 1.25M LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 11ft above ground for 1.25M SSB operation.
– A 2M/70cm LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 9 1/2ft above ground for 70cm SSB operation.
Icom IC-900 with 6M, 2M, 1.25M and 70cm modules – full time monitoring of 446.0 FM.
Kenwood TM-3550 220 MHz moble – Full time monitoring of 223.50 FM.
Kenwood TM-2550 2M moble – Full time monitoring of 146.55 and 146.58 FM.
Yaesu FT-450D – Full time 6M SSB operation
Yaesu FT-736R with 6M and 1.25M modules – Divided operation between 2M SSB and 220 SSB.
Icom IC-7000 – Divided use between 6M FM and 70cm SSB. Mostly monitored FM but at touch of button was ready for calling or sked on 70cm.
“The new Rig-Pi from MFJ, model MFJ-1234, is the next logical step in remote operation. For a low price, it will remote control almost any rig a... Read more
Power Genius XL Searching for the highest performing solid state linear amplifier on the market today? If so, then the Power Genius XL (PGXL) amplifie... Read more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AvEpIsQHU8 Read more
FR5200H / FR6200H IDAS VHF/UHF Digital Repeaters 50W 100% Duty cycle operation Employing a high performance power amplifier, together with the solid h... Read more
See More: http://www.amateurlogic.com Read more