The Rover Vehicle:
A 2002 Ford Explorer
– A 6M quarter wave whip for 6M FM operation.
– A 2M 5/8 wave whip for 2M FM operation.
– A 1.25M quarter wave whip for 1.25M FM operation.
– A dual band 2M/70cm whip for 70cm FM operation
– A 6M LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 12ft above ground for 6M SSB operation.
– A 2M/70cm LMN loop mounted facing front on the rear mast at 11 1/2ft above ground for 2M SSB operation.
– A 1.25M LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 11ft above ground for 1.25M SSB operation.
– A 2M/70cm LMN loop mounted on the rear mast at 9 1/2ft above ground for 70cm SSB operation.
Icom IC-900 with 6M, 2M, 1.25M and 70cm modules – full time monitoring of 446.0 FM.
Kenwood TM-3550 220 MHz moble – Full time monitoring of 223.50 FM.
Kenwood TM-2550 2M moble – Full time monitoring of 146.55 and 146.58 FM.
Yaesu FT-450D – Full time 6M SSB operation
Yaesu FT-736R with 6M and 1.25M modules – Divided operation between 2M SSB and 220 SSB.
Icom IC-7000 – Divided use between 6M FM and 70cm SSB. Mostly monitored FM but at touch of button was ready for calling or sked on 70cm.
Reviewed by Ward Silver, NØAX ARRL Contributing Editor email@example.com The Icom IC-7100 certainly made a splash when it was first announced in 20... Read more
Full 1500 watts SSB/CW…Digital & Analog SWR/WattMeter . . . All features of MFJ IntelliTuners– Ultra-fast, Safe Automatic Tuning . . . Wide... Read more
” This page contains information and reception reports for the IRTS 144MHz two-way Trans-Atlantic Beacon operated on behalf of the Irish... Read more
Ham Radio 2.0: Episode 20 As a follow up to Episode 5, this video shows you how to program a repeater channel into the radio and save it into the memo... Read more
VERSATILE RADIO FOR AMATEUR AND COMMERCIAL USEThe NSTIG-8R is certified for use on commercial and amateur frequencies. The NSTIG-8R is FCC Cert... Read more
Check great article about Emergency Communication from Robert Richardson : Read more