JUMA PA1000 is a very light weight solid state 1 kW linear amplifier for HF and 6 meter bands. JUMA PA1000 is using a most modern LDMOS transistor in the RF amplifier. The RF matching is based on novel design which provides very good efficiency. The power supply is also latest technology, a lightweight resonance power supply.
JUMA PA1000 accepts band data from popular transceivers. It supports parallel BCD, serial band data and analog band voltage. The band can be selected also manually.
JUMA PA1000 is fully protected against excessive SWR, over current and over temperature. It withstands wrong band antennas, open or short circuit in the RF output and other accidental impedance transients.
The SWR protection is based on reverse RF power coming back from antenna. Thus if your antenna SWR is too high you can continue working by lowering the power.
Simple user interface
JUMA PA1000 is easy to use. There are only necessary push buttons in the front panel. LCD indicates the essential information, LED bar shows the output power and reverse power. OPER, AUTO band and protection are indicated by their own LEDs.
Rear panel has a mains connector, TRX connector, ANT connector, PTT input and band data inputs. Firmware update is easy with built in bootloader and with a PC.
– Nominal output power 1000 W PEP
– All HF bands including WARC bands and 6 meter
– Input power: Adjustable gain for 5 W…25 W drive
– Input SWR better than 1 : 1.3 on all bands
– Mains input 230 VAC or 115 VAC
– LCD display for band, gain, SWR, voltage, current and temperature
– LED bar display for forward and reverse RF power
– SWR, over current and over temperature protection
– Temperature controlled proportional fan speed
– Auto band or manual band selection
– Band data formats: BCD, RS232, serial TTL, C-IV and band voltage
– Converts serial band data input to BCD band data output
– Small size: W x H x D 261 x 135 x 300 mm
– Very light weight: 5.5 kg
Building, availability and the price
JUMA PA1000 is a modular kit. All the modules are ready built and tested. The construction is very easy by simply putting the modules together, no solder is needed.
See More: Link