The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.
– The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 – 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band.
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Dual watch and dual reception is supported.
– You get up to 2×128 Channel storage
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Other features include: selectable wide/narrow, battery save function, VOX, DCS/CTCSS ,8groups scrambler ,DTMF encode, key lock and built in flashlight.
– Selectable frequency steps include: 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5 and 25 kHz. RF power may be selected at 5 or 1 watts.
– This radio comes with BNC flexible antenna, JTB-6 Li-ion battery (7.4V 1500 mAh), belt clip, wrist strap, AC adapter (8.4V 600ma) and drop-in charging tray.
Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-480 MHz
Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
Output Power: 5 /1Watts
2×128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
Built-in VOX Function 8 groups scrambler
MSK/DTMF/2Tone 5Tone and Anl Function
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
LED Flashlight Large LCD Display
Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
Low Battery Alert
Time-out Timer Keypad Lock
Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
1x JT-UV6DR Radio
1x Battery Clip
1x Charger Power
The deadline to submit nominations for the 2015 ARRL International Humanitarian Award is December 31. The award is conferred upon an amateur or group... Read more
Busy Busy Busy. Let’s build an exceptional PL259 installation tool, learn the basics of D-Star in 120 seconds, get a first glimpse of the new Ke... Read more
David Clark DC PRO-X Hybrid ENC Technology in a Supra Aural (Rest-on-Ear) Headset Design Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design put t... Read more
In comments filed on April 6 in response to a February FCC Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Reconsideration Order (NPRM&RO) in ET Docket 1... Read more
Making his inaugural ARRL National Convention appearance as ARRL President, Rick Roderick, K5UR, said he’s looking forward to meeting many League memb... Read more