The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.
– The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 – 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band.
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Dual watch and dual reception is supported.
– You get up to 2×128 Channel storage
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Other features include: selectable wide/narrow, battery save function, VOX, DCS/CTCSS ,8groups scrambler ,DTMF encode, key lock and built in flashlight.
– Selectable frequency steps include: 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5 and 25 kHz. RF power may be selected at 5 or 1 watts.
– This radio comes with BNC flexible antenna, JTB-6 Li-ion battery (7.4V 1500 mAh), belt clip, wrist strap, AC adapter (8.4V 600ma) and drop-in charging tray.
Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-480 MHz
Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
Output Power: 5 /1Watts
2×128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
Built-in VOX Function 8 groups scrambler
MSK/DTMF/2Tone 5Tone and Anl Function
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
LED Flashlight Large LCD Display
Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
Low Battery Alert
Time-out Timer Keypad Lock
Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
1x JT-UV6DR Radio
1x Battery Clip
1x Charger Power
Via:FoxNews.com “It sounds like a scene from a disaster movie – mass power failures, plane crashes, satellite disruptions, and train derailments... Read more
MFJ-269C Covers 530 KHz-230 MHz and 415-470 MHz . . . SWR . . . Complex RFImpedance: Resistance(R) and Reactance(X) or Magnitude(Z) and Phase(degrees)... Read more
Keychain QRP is a micro-sized CW (morse code) transmitter. It is available in 3 different Amateur Radio HF bands as well as 2 AM/FM broadcast frequenc... Read more
FR5200H / FR6200H IDAS VHF/UHF Digital Repeaters 50W 100% Duty cycle operation Employing a high performance power amplifier, together with the solid h... Read more
Icom Inc has issued preliminary details of a new D-STAR mobile radio called the ID-4100E. The radio will come with the new terminal and access point m... Read more
Three radio amateurs onboard the International Space Station (ISS) will depart the orbiting outpost at the end of the week. Expedition 47 Commander Ti... Read more
HF propagation prediction tool for Amateur Radio System Requirements Hardware: 600 MHz Pentium II CPU; 64 Mb RAM; 16-bit or 32-bit color vide... Read more
RatPak VHF – Six antenna 1 kW remote switch for 2 meters VHF band without controller, N-type connectors
The Array Solutions RATPAK System – Remote VHF Antenna Switch Features Six antennas to one feed line All Aluminum WX proof and RF proof construc... Read more