The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.
– The JUENTAI JT-UV6DR It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 – 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band.
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Dual watch and dual reception is supported.
– You get up to 2×128 Channel storage
– JUENTAI JT-UV6DR Other features include: selectable wide/narrow, battery save function, VOX, DCS/CTCSS ,8groups scrambler ,DTMF encode, key lock and built in flashlight.
– Selectable frequency steps include: 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5 and 25 kHz. RF power may be selected at 5 or 1 watts.
– This radio comes with BNC flexible antenna, JTB-6 Li-ion battery (7.4V 1500 mAh), belt clip, wrist strap, AC adapter (8.4V 600ma) and drop-in charging tray.
Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-480 MHz
Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
Output Power: 5 /1Watts
2×128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
Built-in VOX Function 8 groups scrambler
MSK/DTMF/2Tone 5Tone and Anl Function
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
LED Flashlight Large LCD Display
Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
Low Battery Alert
Time-out Timer Keypad Lock
Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
1x JT-UV6DR Radio
1x Battery Clip
1x Charger Power
SDRplay Limited has today announced that it has reached an agreement with Sandro Sfregola, (formerly CEO of SDR Applications S.a.s.) to acquire all Ri... Read more
“In this video you will see the highlights of our participation in the Retro Radio CW contest. We decided to make it outside the box and that is... Read more
Allows you to read the frequency or band data from your transceiver and switch output relay(s) by the defined rules . Another feature allows you to se... Read more
Photo: Joined by his mother, Julie Riley of Corvallis, Liam Riley, 7, talks with a ham radio operator in Las Vegas on Saturday with the help of... Read more