The RCS-8V consists of two units, the weatherproof switching box that mountson your tower or mast and the control unit that’s placed at your operating station.
VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250 MHz and less than 0.1 dB loss at 150 MHz, great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator.
It handles over 5 kW below 30 MHz and 1 kWat 150 MHz. You can ground unused positions or leave them open.
The indoor control unit is all metal to prevent RFI and TVI. It also has LEDs to indicate the antenna you’ve selected. A Lexan scratch-proof panel has a markable surface for labeling your antenna posi- tions.
RCS-8VN: Same as RCS-8V but has N-type connectors instead of SO-239.
- Number of antennas positions: 5
- Loss at 150 MHz: Less than .1dB
- VSWR: under 1.2 to 1 from DC to 250 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Capability: > 5kW Watts below 30 MHz, 1kW at 150MHz.
- Antenna select time: 50 ms.
- Power requirements: 120 VAC @100mA, AC adapter supplied
- Connectors: Teflon® SO-239
- Control Box: 6″ x 6 ⅛” x 2 ¼”
- Switch Box: 5 ⅜” x 7″ x 3″
Testing out an LNR 10-20-40 MKII end fed antenna matchbox with a 30 meter wire on the WSPRlite Antenna Performance Analysis System (WSPR beacon). Rece... Read more
The CQ World Wide DX Contest (SSB) kicked off the fall contest season this past weekend with plenty of activity from around the world. As The Daily DX... Read more
CQ Propagation Editor Tomas Hood, NW7US, updates us on expected propagation conditions during both the SSB and CW weekends of the 2017 CQ World Wide D... Read more