- This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms.
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems.
- High output power up to 30 watts.
- Small size ,This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for field operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression, Over Temperature Protection, RF sensing, Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in large speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator ,Lets you know the working status.
|Power supply||DC 13.8V(±15%)|
|Input RF power||2-6W(±10%)|
|Output RF power||20 – 30W|
Price : $103.00
Does your neighborhood forbid antennas but allow flagpoles? Is tearing up your lawn to lay 64 radials not an option? Or maybe you just want a high-per... Read more
1/2-wave, 5-Band HF Cobweb Antenna Restricted space spoiling your operating fun? MFJ-1835 puts your call back on the map! This fiveband (20, 17, 15, 1... Read more
Full 1500 watts SSB/CW…Digital & Analog SWR/WattMeter . . . All features of MFJ IntelliTuners– Ultra-fast, Safe Automatic Tuning . . . Wide... Read more
Details of the new Expert Sun MB1 SDR Transceiver. It covers 160m to 2m and delivers 125W on the HF bands and 60W on 2m. This radio is available from... Read more
“RFinder has been the ‘Social Repeater Directory’ for a while now with its support of repeater check-in postings to APRS and... Read more