- This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms.
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems.
- High output power up to 30 watts.
- Small size ,This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for field operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression, Over Temperature Protection, RF sensing, Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in large speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator ,Lets you know the working status.
|Power supply||DC 13.8V(±15%)|
|Input RF power||2-6W(±10%)|
|Output RF power||20 – 30W|
Price : $103.00
Description If it is GAIN you want from a small boom, this is the antenna for you! Wow, Super compact boom!! Massive 13.6dBi from this antenna!... Read more
Ham College 43 – General Amateur Radio Exam part 14. Emergency Communications, Skywave propagation, and Yagi antennas.
Ham College episode 43 is now available General Amateur Radio Exam part 14. Emergency Communications, Skywaves, Yagi Antennas Read more
1.3 KW Solid State Fully Automatic Linear Amplifier RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand Power: up to 1.5 KW (1.3KW typ.).... Read more
Remote matching of antennas – less losses in the feed line. Designed for installation in a shack, under a shed, or in open (see mounting kit opt... Read more
DX Hunter – The amateur radio App for DX-enthusiasts Description DX-Hunter is an application for amateur radio operators, short wave listeners a... Read more
Get Your Ham Radio License You are only 35 questions away from getting your Ham radio license. The questions come from a pool of questions publ... Read more