- This is a portable, lightweight, Wide coverage RF power amplifier for Handheld Radio equipment , proprietary and emerging waveforms.
- Dual mode for Digital and Analog Radio Automatic recognition of digital and analog systems.
- High output power up to 30 watts.
- Small size ,This amplifier’s size makes it the perfect companion for field operation without the added weight.
- Includes Voltage Spike Suppression, Over Temperature Protection, RF sensing, Automatic Power Control (APC), Harmonic Filters.
- Built-in large speaker and microphone socket.
- Status indicator ,Lets you know the working status.
|Power supply||DC 13.8V(±15%)|
|Input RF power||2-6W(±10%)|
|Output RF power||20 – 30W|
Price : $103.00
Electromagnetics, the W8JK Antenna, and the “Wow!” Signal Or, “My friend, the Ohio State Professor, Dr John Kraus, W8JK” Bob HoufK7ZB Antenna enthusia... Read more
SteppIR UrbanBeam “This is a full review of the SteppIR UrbanBeam (multiband HF antenna) with the SDA 2000 controller (OptimizIR). It’s part 3 o... Read more
How to Receive Beautiful Images of the Earth Directly From Space | GOES-15,16,17 and Himawari 8 HRIT
“In the fall of 2016 I saw my first rocket launch and little did I know that the satellite on that rocket would come to shape and fill my though... Read more
Strips Cable Type Belden 8213 RG11/U Belden 8214 RG-8 Foam Belden 8237 RG-8/U Belden 8267 RG-213 Belden 9258 RG-8X Belden 9913F7 Davis RF BURY-FLEX DX... Read more
The RS-HFIQ is a high performance Software Defined Radio (SDR) 5W Transceiver for CW, SSB, AM, FM and digital modes. Product Summary Not just another... Read more
Radio Waves The modern world is awash in a sea of radio waves — currents of electromagnetic radiation upon which our digital lives depend. What if you... Read more