AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed simultaneously with only a coaxial cable. Therefore constitutes a single antenna that resonates automatically without the intervention of switching mechanisms.
The price of the antenna, it includes basic command LAC-1 control.
In the case where the LAC-2 control is desired, instead of the basic LAC-1, buying access this module
Its most notable features are:
– Full coverage of 3.4 to 30.5 MHz. (In the amateur bands covered ented bands 80, 60, 40, 30, 20.15, 12 and 10 meters)
– Power between 100 and 180 W depending on where the band.
– Quick tuning end to end in less than 2 seconds.
– Reduced size and weight is so just one square meter wingspan and a weight of 10 Kg.
– VSWR equal or less than 1: 1.5, depending on the position of the antenna to metal objects.
– Because of its small size and weight can be rotated with small rotor quickly, to orient it for best signal.
– This is a closed-tuned that is immune to electrical noise loop.
Price : Price: 980.10€
CENTREVILLE — When 300-plus bike riders hit the roads in Queen Anne’s and Kent counties on Saturday, June 27, 17 amateur radio operators will man seve... Read more
After an absence of nearly three decades, Las Vegas is once again poised to host an amateur radio convention. NVCON, the ARRL Nevada State Convention... Read more
“An experienced DXpedition team of 20 operators are in the advanced planning stages of a DXpedition to Bouvet Island (3YØZ). The DXpedition is s... Read more