AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed simultaneously with only a coaxial cable. Therefore constitutes a single antenna that resonates automatically without the intervention of switching mechanisms.
The price of the antenna, it includes basic command LAC-1 control.
In the case where the LAC-2 control is desired, instead of the basic LAC-1, buying access this module
Its most notable features are:
– Full coverage of 3.4 to 30.5 MHz. (In the amateur bands covered ented bands 80, 60, 40, 30, 20.15, 12 and 10 meters)
– Power between 100 and 180 W depending on where the band.
– Quick tuning end to end in less than 2 seconds.
– Reduced size and weight is so just one square meter wingspan and a weight of 10 Kg.
– VSWR equal or less than 1: 1.5, depending on the position of the antenna to metal objects.
– Because of its small size and weight can be rotated with small rotor quickly, to orient it for best signal.
– This is a closed-tuned that is immune to electrical noise loop.
Price : Price: 980.10€
You might be a rookie and not even know it! The definition of a rookie has been changed for the Rookie Roundup, making it possible for more radio amat... Read more
Jim W6LG demonstrates typical connections for a basic ham radio station; power supply, transceiver, microphone and key. In the next episode, other dev... Read more
The challenge was to breathe new life into a 75 year old Marconi CR100 wireless receiver using the latest SDR technology. The resulting demo will be a... Read more
FlexRadio’s Stephen Hicks N5AC hits EIGHT important topics related to the Flex radios in this talk from the 2015 ARRL and TAPR Digital Communica... Read more
The National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) at Green Bank, West, Virginia, has asked that hams notify the facility if they plan to operate within... Read more
“Ever wonder what the those strange buttons on the front of your new HF radio do? Dr. Balun explains what the RIT and XIT buttons are for and ho... Read more
The crew of a sailing vessel that foundered on a reef in the South Pacific in early May was safely rescued, thanks in part to the alert ear of Maritim... Read more
Today Cordell Expeditions signed a contract with Nigel Jolly, owner and operator of the Braveheart (above), for the expedition to Heard... Read more