AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed simultaneously with only a coaxial cable. Therefore constitutes a single antenna that resonates automatically without the intervention of switching mechanisms.
The price of the antenna, it includes basic command LAC-1 control.
In the case where the LAC-2 control is desired, instead of the basic LAC-1, buying access this module
Its most notable features are:
– Full coverage of 3.4 to 30.5 MHz. (In the amateur bands covered ented bands 80, 60, 40, 30, 20.15, 12 and 10 meters)
– Power between 100 and 180 W depending on where the band.
– Quick tuning end to end in less than 2 seconds.
– Reduced size and weight is so just one square meter wingspan and a weight of 10 Kg.
– VSWR equal or less than 1: 1.5, depending on the position of the antenna to metal objects.
– Because of its small size and weight can be rotated with small rotor quickly, to orient it for best signal.
– This is a closed-tuned that is immune to electrical noise loop.
Price : Price: 980.10€
In a Public Notice released on December 1, the FCC’s Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) has invited comments by January 31, 2018, on a wide-ra... Read more
If you are a returning visitor to this website, you will have noticed a radical change. Our website (www.icomuk.co.uk), has been given a new, modern,... Read more
A community of clandestine radio enthusiasts remains active inside the country by Sofia Barbarani Ahmed Al Amshawi was just 17-years-old when he firs... Read more
The Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2017 – S. 1534is alive, but with legislative action slowed to a glacial pace on Capitol Hill in recent months, there’s... Read more
The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) Emergency Telecommunications Guide is now available for download from the IARU website. The guide... Read more
Climbing to the top of a 1700 foot tall tower to change a light bulb Read more
The CloudSDR is a stand-alone, high performance 9 kHz – 1200 MHz SDR with a built-in internet server. The radio performs the tuning and d... Read more
After-School Program Helps High School Students Learn About Ham Radio By Edward Stratton – The Daily Astorian – Read Full Article: ... Read more