AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed simultaneously with only a coaxial cable. Therefore constitutes a single antenna that resonates automatically without the intervention of switching mechanisms.
The price of the antenna, it includes basic command LAC-1 control.
In the case where the LAC-2 control is desired, instead of the basic LAC-1, buying access this module
Its most notable features are:
– Full coverage of 3.4 to 30.5 MHz. (In the amateur bands covered ented bands 80, 60, 40, 30, 20.15, 12 and 10 meters)
– Power between 100 and 180 W depending on where the band.
– Quick tuning end to end in less than 2 seconds.
– Reduced size and weight is so just one square meter wingspan and a weight of 10 Kg.
– VSWR equal or less than 1: 1.5, depending on the position of the antenna to metal objects.
– Because of its small size and weight can be rotated with small rotor quickly, to orient it for best signal.
– This is a closed-tuned that is immune to electrical noise loop.
Price : Price: 980.10€
The National Conference of Volunteer Examiner Coordinators (NCVEC) has announced the release of the 2018-2022 Amateur Radio Element 2 Technician class... Read more
Special event stations are on the air to commemorate the 76th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. The Azalea Coast Amateur Radio club (... Read more
The Boy Scouts of America (BSA) have updated the requirements for the Radio Merit Badge for 2017, although a formal announcement is pending the public... Read more
ARRL is accepting applications for summer 2017 Teachers Institute on Wireless Technology sessions until May 1. This summer’s sessions will be held in... Read more