AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed simultaneously with only a coaxial cable. Therefore constitutes a single antenna that resonates automatically without the intervention of switching mechanisms.
The price of the antenna, it includes basic command LAC-1 control.
In the case where the LAC-2 control is desired, instead of the basic LAC-1, buying access this module
Its most notable features are:
– Full coverage of 3.4 to 30.5 MHz. (In the amateur bands covered ented bands 80, 60, 40, 30, 20.15, 12 and 10 meters)
– Power between 100 and 180 W depending on where the band.
– Quick tuning end to end in less than 2 seconds.
– Reduced size and weight is so just one square meter wingspan and a weight of 10 Kg.
– VSWR equal or less than 1: 1.5, depending on the position of the antenna to metal objects.
– Because of its small size and weight can be rotated with small rotor quickly, to orient it for best signal.
– This is a closed-tuned that is immune to electrical noise loop.
Price : Price: 980.10€
In the wake of the April 16 earthquake in Ecuador, the Amateur Radio community is being asked to keep 7.060 MHz clear for “Cadena HC” emergency... Read more
“We had a stressful night on the island!” That’s how Puerto Rico volunteer Jeremy Dougherty, NS0S, described a medical emergency on the island of Cule... Read more
Heres a demo of real HF D-star radio, I’ve got mail. opening the Chameleon Antennas CHA-P-Loop, A new B-Tech Tri-Band handheld & a mini revi... Read more
The FCC has denied a request by Expert Linears America LLC to waive §97.317(a)(2) of the Amateur Service rules limiting amplifier gain. Expert, of Mag... Read more
The Pacific Islands Refuges and Monuments Office of the US Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) has selected the Dateline DX Association (DDXA) — the DXped... Read more