AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed simultaneously with only a coaxial cable. Therefore constitutes a single antenna that resonates automatically without the intervention of switching mechanisms.
The price of the antenna, it includes basic command LAC-1 control.
In the case where the LAC-2 control is desired, instead of the basic LAC-1, buying access this module
Its most notable features are:
– Full coverage of 3.4 to 30.5 MHz. (In the amateur bands covered ented bands 80, 60, 40, 30, 20.15, 12 and 10 meters)
– Power between 100 and 180 W depending on where the band.
– Quick tuning end to end in less than 2 seconds.
– Reduced size and weight is so just one square meter wingspan and a weight of 10 Kg.
– VSWR equal or less than 1: 1.5, depending on the position of the antenna to metal objects.
– Because of its small size and weight can be rotated with small rotor quickly, to orient it for best signal.
– This is a closed-tuned that is immune to electrical noise loop.
Price : Price: 980.10€
A solar storm rages on today giving us aurora all over the world along with spotty amateur radio conditions and GPS issues, especially at high... Read more
A very nostalgic look at Morse Code as taught by the Signal Corps, US Army. This is a film released by the Department of Defense, Department of... Read more
The Portage County Amateur Radio Service (PCARS) in Ohio recently donated nearly $4000 to support the efforts of the Center of Hope in Ravenna. PCARS... Read more
A stealthy solar storm has hit Earth hard with an extra push from some fast solar wind. This is bringing aurora views all over the world, is causing H... Read more
Two young ARRL members are among the more than 100 attending the Youngsters On The Air (YOTA) camp in the Austrian mountains this week. Sterling Coffe... Read more
60 Meter Band As World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15) moves into its second week in Geneva, consensus is shaping up around a new, 15 kHz-... Read more