AX-330, is an antenna that covers the spectrum of HF of 3.4 Mhz. 30.5 MHz continuously. Two loops tuned remotely by two servo motors, fed simultaneously with only a coaxial cable. Therefore constitutes a single antenna that resonates automatically without the intervention of switching mechanisms.
The price of the antenna, it includes basic command LAC-1 control.
In the case where the LAC-2 control is desired, instead of the basic LAC-1, buying access this module
Its most notable features are:
– Full coverage of 3.4 to 30.5 MHz. (In the amateur bands covered ented bands 80, 60, 40, 30, 20.15, 12 and 10 meters)
– Power between 100 and 180 W depending on where the band.
– Quick tuning end to end in less than 2 seconds.
– Reduced size and weight is so just one square meter wingspan and a weight of 10 Kg.
– VSWR equal or less than 1: 1.5, depending on the position of the antenna to metal objects.
– Because of its small size and weight can be rotated with small rotor quickly, to orient it for best signal.
– This is a closed-tuned that is immune to electrical noise loop.
Price : Price: 980.10€
” This page contains information and reception reports for the IRTS 144MHz two-way Trans-Atlantic Beacon operated on behalf of the Irish... Read more
JVC Kenwood is May 1, Nepal the victim of the big earthquake relief, for the purpose of disaster area reconstruction assistance, has announced... Read more
Specifications Recever: Rx current: 80 M : 70 ma, 160 M : 100 ma Sensitivity: ~ -90 dBm (5 uV) Three audio bandwidth settings Transmitter: 80 M... Read more