If you were one of the customers who purchased a 50th Anniversary version of the ID-51 or the latter ID-51 Plus, then there is a firmware upgrade available that improves DSP processing of the DV Fast Data.
This upgrade can be downloaded from the Icom Inc. website:
Before you install the firmware, download the installation guide using the link on the firmware update page, or from the site support webpage.
• An OPC-2350LU or OPC-2218LU is required to install the firmware update. To use the OPC-2218LU for the first time, a USB driver is required. Download the driver here.
• Before downloading, thoroughly read “Firmware update information” to know what the update requires.
• Never turn OFF the equipment power or disconnect the data communication cable during the update.
• The firmware updates DSP version 1.00 to version 1.01.
• This firmware is for only the ID-51 PLUS and the ID-51 Icom 50th Anniversary Limited Edition transceivers.
Icom UK Marketing: email@example.com
Huntsville, Alabama, November 22, 2016 GigaParts announced today the release of five new models of amateur radios manufactured by Hytera. Highly rega... Read more
ARISS Commemoration of the 40th Anniversary of the Joint Apollo-Soyuz Mission SSTV Event: DIploma Offered for Participants
Apollo-Soyuz Mission Some absolutely beautiful pictures have been posted on the ARISS SSTV image gallery by schools, educational organizations and ham... Read more