If you were one of the customers who purchased a 50th Anniversary version of the ID-51 or the latter ID-51 Plus, then there is a firmware upgrade available that improves DSP processing of the DV Fast Data.
This upgrade can be downloaded from the Icom Inc. website:
Before you install the firmware, download the installation guide using the link on the firmware update page, or from the site support webpage.
• An OPC-2350LU or OPC-2218LU is required to install the firmware update. To use the OPC-2218LU for the first time, a USB driver is required. Download the driver here.
• Before downloading, thoroughly read “Firmware update information” to know what the update requires.
• Never turn OFF the equipment power or disconnect the data communication cable during the update.
• The firmware updates DSP version 1.00 to version 1.01.
• This firmware is for only the ID-51 PLUS and the ID-51 Icom 50th Anniversary Limited Edition transceivers.
Icom UK Marketing: email@example.com
“The Sun naps this week as all the activity turns to its backside. We do have a near miss from a solar storm that is grazing Earth to the west,... Read more
ARRL Field Day is June 24-25. The Field Day site locator is now up and running, and, to date, around 400 sites already are in the database. To find a... Read more
U.S. Open Golf Championship IOTA NA-065 Vashon Island Special Event Station N7G commemorating the U.S. Open Golf Championship at Chambers Bay, Washing... Read more