The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
Our friends at the TX Factor have produced a video that logically goes through the step by set process of remote controlling an Icom Amateur radio, mo... Read more
Mary Cousins, ex-W1GSC, who was the first woman in Maine to obtain an Amateur Radio license, celebrated her 108th birthday on September 20. Now a resi... Read more
Kenwood TK-D200GE Key Features TDMA DMR Digital Air Interface – 2 slot/1 carrier in 12.5kHz Complies with ETSI DMR Standard TS 10... Read more
The MULTI BEAMING Open STACK controller by RemoteQTH.com is the black box designed to controll the stack match as the multibeaming switch. You can e... Read more
Introduction and Background This is an experimental project that may lead to further development in the future, but even as presented below, it does w... Read more
Connections are as follows: antenna via 50 ohm BNC, power via 2 pin 0.1″ header, headphones via 3.5mm mono or stereo jack plug or 2 pin header,... Read more
Transceiver direct conversion, short-wave, all-band. QRPver Minion Mini DC-3001 This is a small-size multi-band short-wave QRP transceiver. The transc... Read more