ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
NEW FOR 2018! Following on from our successful LFA-Q compact quads, we are adding a more traditional looking quad to our range which boasts two of the features of the LFA-Q. It is a Rigid quad using tubes rather than wires (which enhances g... Read more
FlexRadio Systems announces the release of SmartSDR for iOS v2.1.0 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store. This App requires a FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6000 Signature Series Software Defined Radio (SDR) Device. Howev... Read more
In part one of our reports from Hamfest 2017 we have a sneak preview of the Icom IC-7610 and IC-R8600 rigs. We meet the new owners of PW Magazine, and Pete tries his hand at the RSGB on-line exam. There’s also an update on the Society’s EMC... Read more
Satellite signals heard over the weekend did not come from a missing Argentine Navy submarine San Juan that went missing on November 15, dashing hopes... Read more
International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) President Tim Ellam, VE6SH/G4HUA, has praised the value of the IARU’s participation over the years in Interna... Read more
The latest CubeSat in the Fox series — RadFxSat (Fox-1B) — launched today (November 18) from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The Delta II veh... Read more
The twice-delayed launch of the United Launch Alliance (ULA) Delta II rocket that will transport the AMSAT RadFxSat (Fox-1B) CubeSat carrying an Amate... Read more
Radio amateurs in Colombia have been granted new allocations at 60, 630, and 2200 meters. The new allocations resulted from the efforts of the Liga Co... Read more
Microwave enthusiast Mike Seguin, N1JEZ, has reported several successful 78-GHz contacts between the US and Canada on November 9. “We believe these co... Read more
The SDR-play RSP1A is a major upgrade to the popular RSP1—it is a powerful wideband full featured 14-bit SDR which covers the RF spectrum from... Read more
A lawsuit filed by former ARRL Eastern Pennsylvania Section Manager Joseph Ames, W3JY, of Malvern, Pennsylvania, against ARRL and several of its offic... Read more
AMSAT is urging satellite enthusiasts to get their FoxTelem telemetry software up and running, in anticipation of the launch on November 14 of RadFxSa... Read more
Radio amateurs in Colombia have been put on an Orange Alert and an HF net activated on 7.117 kHz in the wake of an avalanche of mud and rocks November... Read more