ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
The new version of the well known Shared Apex Loop Array, the SAL-30 Mark II is here. The four vertical sides of the loops have been replaced by a single common conductor made of aluminum tubing, making the antenna stronger, easier to insta... Read more
CommCat 4 is a radio control and logging program for radio amateurs who share a passion for talking to other hams around the world. CommCat works with most popular radios and accessories. It requires a Windows XP or later computer. CommCat... Read more
By Warren Duffie Jr., Office of Naval Research ARLINGTON, Va.—The signal lamp aboard the guided-missile destroyer USS Stout flashed fast light bursts... Read more
The new Islands on the Air (IOTA) program website is targeted to launch officially in early September, when the current Radio Society of Great Britain... Read more
It took just 4 days — some of that time without much sleep — but ARRL member Gabe Zeifman, NJ7H/VE6NJH, of Oklahoma City recently became the first rad... Read more
Motorola Solutions this week ratcheted up its legal battle with competitor Hytera, filing new patent infringement complaints in Germany against both H... Read more
Radio amateurs from several states will gather in southern Illinois on August 17-21 to operate special event station W9E, leading up to and during the... Read more
A revised FCC Form 605 — Quick-Form Application for Authorization in the Ship, Aircraft, Amateur, Restricted and Commercial Operator, and General Mobi... Read more
This is a high-gain, wideband OWA (Optimised Wideband Array) Yagi which covers the whole of the 20mband with an SWR of less than1.1:1. It has options... Read more
New products: EXPERT SPE 1.5K-FA Amplifier and AMB-01 Remote Antenna Switch SPIDERBEAM – ANTENA “AERIAL-51” LOW BAND SYSTEMS BHI FLE... Read more
The Amateur Radio Parity Act was introduced in the US Senate on July 12, marking another step forward for this landmark legislation. Senators Roger Wi... Read more
“We are Zechariah (WX4TVJ), Faith Hannah (AE4FH), Hope (KM4IPF), and Grace (KM4TXT) and we have been Hams for a couple of years now. We have a Y... Read more
The bhi ParaPro EQ20 product range features a 20W modular audio power amplifier with a parametric equaliser plus the option of having bhi’s latest dua... Read more
JVC Kenwood Co., Ltd. will release 70 special limited HF / 50 MHz transceiver “TS-590SG 70” with a “TRIO” logo as a model comm... Read more
The resurrected 25-MHz signal of time and frequency standard station WWV is now emanating from a circularly polarized turnstile antenna. WWV had used... Read more