ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
“There was a time, back in the 1930s and 1940s, when the rhombic antenna was the king. A remarkable antenna that had phenomenal directivity and an extraordinarily low elevation angle made it the antenna of choice for point-to-point HF... Read more
EchoLink for iOS version 2.6.14 is now available in the App Store. This is a 64-bit build that is fully compatible with iOS 10 and modern iOS devices. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Please note: This app is for licensed Amateur Radio operators... Read more
“Setting the mic gain and compression can be a bit tricky. Too much compression and too much mic gain results in a distorted signal. Jim Heath W6LG describes how he determines where to put the mic gain and where to put the compression... Read more
Radio Amateurs in Canada are poised to join those in several other nations around the world who have access to a new 60-meter band, 5351.5 – 5366.5 kH... Read more
Wednesday, April 18, is World Amateur Radio Day (WARD), this year marking the 93rd anniversary of the International Amateur Radio Union (IARU), founde... Read more
The ARISS-Russia Cosmonautics Day (International Day of Human Space Flight) SSTV transmissions from the International Space Station have proven popula... Read more
The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software in... Read more
The first ARRL VEC Amateur Radio examination session in Cambodia was held on April 5. The session resulted in two new Technician licensees, both Cambo... Read more
ARISS-Russia will mark Cosmonautics Day (International Day of Human Space Flight) with special SSTV transmissions from the International Space Station... Read more
2018 ARRL International Grid Chase (IGC) participants take note: satellite operators Doug Tabor, N6UA, and Ken Alexander, VE3HLS, will travel to the J... Read more
Chen Yue with 435/2250 MHz feed for the 12m dish at the DSLWP ground station – Image credit Wei Mingchuan BG2BHC Two microsatellites DSLWP-A1 and DSLW... Read more
In late March, Paul Kelley, N1BUG, of Milo, Maine, completed what may have been the first transatlantic 2200-meter contact by a US radio amateur under... Read more
Today youkits announced that it will be distributed by MFJ Read more