ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
Product Dimensions and Weight Product Length: 25.0000M Product Widtg: 1.0280M A 3 element LFA-Q (Super-rigid Quad-style) Super-Light Quad Style Yagi for 50-50.5MHz The LFA-Q Packs a bigger punch than a traditional Yagi with MUCH MORE GAIN p... Read more
Apple has released a new app for digital QST (version 5.1) readers that use that platform. A long-standing problem involved the inability of some Apple iOS app users to download digital QST issues to their devices. When they attempted to do... Read more
At the request of authorities in India’s Gujarat Province, Rajesh Vagadia, VU2EXP, and his niece Shyama Vagadia, VU3WHG, deployed on June 12 to Porban... Read more
ARRL has produced and is making available the downloadable video, “What is Amateur Radio?” to use at club meetings and at public events, including ARR... Read more
The ARRL Foundation has announced the 2019 recipients the scholarships it administers. The ARRL Foundation General Fund Scholarship, $2,000 each Maris... Read more
GIBSON, Pa. — One person is dead after falling while trying to make repairs to a ham radio in Susquehanna County. The coroner tells Newsw... Read more
The International Amateur Radio Union Region 1 Monitoring System (IARUMS) reports a “new kind” of over-the-horizon (OTH) radar on 20 meters. The intru... Read more
Meeting right after Dayton Hamvention® at the University of Dayton on May 20, the ARRL Board’s Executive Committee (EC) adopted a motion to establish... Read more
WSJT-X developer Joe Taylor, K1JT, has tentatively concluded that there are good reasons to use both FT4 and FT8 in ARRL VHF contests. The latest beta... Read more
Paul Bourque, N1SFE, of Middletown, Connecticut, has joined the ARRL Headquarters staff as Contest Program Manager. He succeeds Bart Jahnke, W9JJ, who... Read more
Kuwaiti telecom regulator CITRA, has made available a new secondary Amateur Radio allocation of 5,351.5 – 5,366.5 kHz to Kuwaiti radio amateurs. The K... Read more
IARU Region 1 notes that there are two proposals under discussion in Europe as possible future Agenda Items at WRC 2023, which potentially could impac... Read more