ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
< Who is Signal Stuff? In a world where Amateur Radio ought to be on the cutting edge of technology, far too often hams are seen as being “old school” and “behind the times”. There is no part of the hobby where this is more painfully... Read more
SatSat, by Fabrice Aneche is a satellite tracking software, for radio amateurs, scientists or hobbyists. It displays current and next passes for any satellites, it also provides beacons frequencies to listen to. SatSat works totally offline... Read more
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE JUNE.05.2020, HELSINKI, FINLAND LAST MINUTE BREAKING NEWS FROM THE FOLKS OF STAYHOME MOVEMENT STAYHOME RADIO E... Read more
Grad student Kristina Collins, KD8OXT, in Cleveland, Ohio, is looking for radio amateurs and shortwave listeners — particularly in Africa and Asia — t... Read more
The Board of Directors of The Yasme Foundation has announced grants of $5,000 each to the Foundation for Amateur Radio (FAR) and to ARRL scholarship p... Read more
The Frankford Radio Club Scholarship will join the growing list of scholarships administered by the ARRL Foundation. The Frankford Radio Club (FRC) is... Read more
By Mike Wall – Space.com The sun may be coming out of its slumber at long last. On Friday morning (May 29), our star fired off its strongest fla... Read more
NASA astronauts Bob Behnken, KE5GGX, and Doug Hurley, are settling in on board the International Space Station (ISS) after arriving aboard the first c... Read more
It all began when Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) educator Joanne Michael, KM6BWB — a science coach at the Wiseburn Unified S... Read more
A recent in-person “social-distancing” amateur radio exam session in Indiana and a “drive-in” session in California are representative of those that a... Read more
With one month to go before 2020 ARRL Field Day, June 27 – 28, the ARRL Programs and Services Committee (PSC) has adopted two temporary rule waivers f... Read more