ICOM IC-7610 The SDR Everyone Wants!
- Independent direct sampling receivers capable of receiving two bands/two modes simultaneously.
- DIGI-SEL pre-selector for enhanced interference rejection.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection.
- Large 7-inch color display with high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Dual scope/waterfall mode.
Fly by wire (user interface)
- USB port for keyboard and mouse controls.
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port.
- Optional SD card for saving user profiles and QSOs with band and timestamp information
- Ethernet port for IP remote operation capability with the optional RS-BA1.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker box offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
The OB8-4M is an extremely effective, compact and innovative Yagi for the classical four bands 40, 20, 15 and 10m. It is the first trapless Yagi for this frequency spectrum in the world with a single 50 Ohm coaxial feed and with two powerfu... Read more
FlexRadio Systems announces the release of SmartSDR for iOS v2.1.0 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store. This App requires a FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6000 Signature Series Software Defined Radio (SDR) Device. Howev... Read more
Jim, W6LG looks at http://www.sherweng.com/table.html website with extensive detail about receiver performance. Read more
The FMRE National Emergency Net has activated on 7.060 MHz following a magnitude 7.1 earthquake in the central Mexico state of Puebla at 1814 UTC on T... Read more
As “potentially catastrophic Hurricane Maria” is headed for the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Frans van Santbrink, J69DS, on St. Lucia checked into... Read more
Jeff Austin, 9Y4J, Emergency Coordinator Advisory Group, IARU Region 2, Area E, reports that the Caribbean Emergency Weather Net (CEWN), activated at... Read more
The Administrative Council (AC) of the International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) believes high-power wireless power transfer (WPT) for electric vehicle... Read more
The FCC has announced that the Office of Management and Budget has approved, for 3 years, the information-collection requirement of the Commission’s M... Read more
The monthly newsletter of the International Amateur Radio Union Region 1 Monitoring Service (IARUMS) typically makes for some interesting reading. Whi... Read more
Photo:W1AW Station Manager Joe Carcia, NJ1Q (left), and ARRL Emergency Preparedness Manager Mike Corey, KI1U, pack Ham Aid gear for shipment in advanc... Read more
“We have survived Hurricane Irma.” That assessment came this morning from ARRL West Central Florida (WCF) Section Manager Darrell Davis, KT4WX, who re... Read more
WA2NYC has been on the air since September 8 to commemorate the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001. “This station will commemorate the 16t... Read more
“Hurricane Irma’s effects are starting to be felt here in Central Florida, and the effects of the X8.2 class solar flare have begun to sub... Read more