Icom are pleased to announce details of the new IC-2730E dual band mobile transceiver which will be available in early 2015. This stunning new VHF/UHF dual band mobile transceiver provides VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF simultaneous receive capability as well as VHF/UHF receive. An independent tuning knob, separate controller and large display makes it ideal for easy, intuitive mobile operation.
The Icom IC-2730 E is the latest Amateur radio product from Icom to provide optional Bluetooth capability allowing you to control the IC-2730E with the optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset (optional UT-133 Bluetooth unit must be installed in the IC-2730E).
• Optional VS-3 Bluetooth Headset. Large Easy-to-See, Backlit Display
• Easy Vehicle Mounting with Optional MBF-1
• HM-207, Remote Control Microphone
• VHF/VHF, UHF/UHF Simultaneous Receive Capability
• Controller Attachment to the Main Unit with Optional MBA-4
• Independent controls for each band
• Wide frequency coverage, 118–136.975MHz (AM/AM-N), 137–174MHz & 375–550MHz (FM/FM-N)
• 50W output power on both VHF and UHF bands
• 104 DTCS and 50 CTCSS tone codes
• Split tone function allows you to encode and decode different CTCSS/DTCS tones
• 1000 memory channels, 2 call channels and 50 scan edges with 8-character channel name
• Cross band repeater capability
• Free download PC programming software, CS-2730
• Versatile scanning capability
• Squelch delay and squelch attenuator
• Sub band auto mute function
• Sub band busy beep function
• Auto power off
• 16 DTMF auto dial memories
The Icom IC-2730 E will be available in January from all authorised Icom Amateur radio dealers with a suggested selling price of £299.95 (inc.VAT).
To download a high resolution image of this product, please visit our image bank at:www.icomuk.co.uk/imagebank.
Icom UK Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org