HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.
HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD).
Version 2.76 (February 02, 2017)
– switchable display mode: S-units / dBm
– switchable mode for S-meter: RMS / Peak
– enhanced accuracy of level indicators. New calibration required!
– periodic and explicit level logging into .CSV file
– switching AGC to off, sets manual gain value
– oversteering/clipping audio does now reduce gain value – not volume
– fixed OmniRig handling: “MuteOnTX”
– deactivate AFC after frequency/mode changes for a small duration
– Fast WAV file demodulation & recording
– some new keyboard shortcuts
– some other small improvements and fixes
Check out this YouTube clip that Ulf SM3RAB made A/Bing the K1N DXpedition on a Magnum 340 full-size 3 element Yagi that uses the G0KSC OP-DES feed sy... Read more
DXplorer™ is a unique web-based system providing facilities for on-air antenna system testing and comparison as well as real-time HF propagation analy... Read more
Description Functional overview of the application DR functions You can use some transceiver’s DR functions. Share pictures Send and receive vo... Read more
NCDXF Press Release, 30 May 2016 A donation of $29,000 on behalf of the Don Wallace Museum Foundation (DWMF) was recently given to NCDXF. After 30 yea... Read more
“From the 2014 ARRL and TAPR DCC – Gerald Youngblood K5SDR, Founder, President and CEO of FlexRadio Systems, gives the banquet talk at the... Read more
The 2U Zhou Enlai CubeSat, developed with primary and middle school students in China, is expected to launch on January 19. The satellite is named aft... Read more
An 80-foot HAM radio tower collapsed onto a house and an occupied vehicle in Spotsylvania County on Tuesday, trapping all three of the car’s pa... Read more
Sacramento Valley ARES Section Emergency Coordinator Greg Kruckewitt, KG6SJT, reports that Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES®) volunteers are read... Read more
The Scanning RF Seismograph, a real-time HF propagation-monitoring tool developed by the MDSR Team and Alex Schwarz, VE7DXW, now can show both combine... Read more