HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.
HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD).
Version 2.76 (February 02, 2017)
– switchable display mode: S-units / dBm
– switchable mode for S-meter: RMS / Peak
– enhanced accuracy of level indicators. New calibration required!
– periodic and explicit level logging into .CSV file
– switching AGC to off, sets manual gain value
– oversteering/clipping audio does now reduce gain value – not volume
– fixed OmniRig handling: “MuteOnTX”
– deactivate AFC after frequency/mode changes for a small duration
– Fast WAV file demodulation & recording
– some new keyboard shortcuts
– some other small improvements and fixes
The Horizontal Waller Flag antenna is a produced and sold by Carlos N4IS http://top-beam.com/ The boom on this one is 44 feet long. Interlaced with th... Read more
Introduction and Background This is an experimental project that may lead to further development in the future, but even as presented below, it does w... Read more
RQ-84 – The classic “Quad” full-size has ten elements for 10m, eight – 15 m, six – 20 m, and four full-size elements on 40m band
RQ-84 – the classic “Quad” full-size has ten elements for 10m, eight – 15 m, six – 20 m, and four full-size elements on... Read more
In order to support the proliferation of third party app stores worldwide, we have now released RFinder on Android as trialware! Just go download it f... Read more
Once again RFinder and RT Systems have partnered to kick radio programming up a notch. This tutorial will show you how to get the most o... Read more
According to Scientific American, six tiny “Sprite” satellites, each consisting of a 4-gram circuit board but packed with electronics, were deployed i... Read more
Nineteen-year-old Ruth Willet, KM4LAO, of Cana, Virginia, was named as the recipient of the 2018 ARRL Hiram Percy Maxim Memorial Award by the ARRL Boa... Read more
ARRL has asked the FCC to expand HF privileges for Technician licensees to include limited phone privileges on 75, 40, and 15 meters, plus RTTY and di... Read more
The VHF handheld transceiver that the Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) program has used to connect students worldwide with ast... Read more
“Today I conduct an interview with Bob Greenberg, W2CYK, about the new Android DMR Smartphone from RFinder. I’ve already ordered one of th... Read more