HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.
HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD).
Version 2.76 (February 02, 2017)
– switchable display mode: S-units / dBm
– switchable mode for S-meter: RMS / Peak
– enhanced accuracy of level indicators. New calibration required!
– periodic and explicit level logging into .CSV file
– switching AGC to off, sets manual gain value
– oversteering/clipping audio does now reduce gain value – not volume
– fixed OmniRig handling: “MuteOnTX”
– deactivate AFC after frequency/mode changes for a small duration
– Fast WAV file demodulation & recording
– some new keyboard shortcuts
– some other small improvements and fixes
Edmund M0MNG gives a ‘first impressions’ unscripted review of a new product. The WSPRlite is available from SOTAbeams and is proving very... Read more
The Horizontal Waller Flag antenna is a produced and sold by Carlos N4IS http://top-beam.com/ The boom on this one is 44 feet long. Interlaced with th... Read more
Cover all HF bands with one single wire and no tuner! to ensure great performance in a wide range of operating conditions. End-fed horizontal wire, an... Read more
RFinder has worked with the DMR network Brandmeister to create new usability enhancements. The new dashboard just released includes coverage maps gene... Read more
Nobel Laureate Joe Taylor, K1JT, the developer of the popular WSJT “weak-signal communication” software suite is advising users to avoid what he calle... Read more
Amateur Radio Emergency Service Manual The latest edition (March 2015) of the Amateur Radio Emergency Service® (ARES) Manual now is online. Thi... Read more
Today the GigaParts.com launched a new look web site! Enjoy! – click below Read more