HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.
HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD).
Version 2.76 (February 02, 2017)
– switchable display mode: S-units / dBm
– switchable mode for S-meter: RMS / Peak
– enhanced accuracy of level indicators. New calibration required!
– periodic and explicit level logging into .CSV file
– switching AGC to off, sets manual gain value
– oversteering/clipping audio does now reduce gain value – not volume
– fixed OmniRig handling: “MuteOnTX”
– deactivate AFC after frequency/mode changes for a small duration
– Fast WAV file demodulation & recording
– some new keyboard shortcuts
– some other small improvements and fixes
Description Functional overview of the application DR functions You can use some transceiver’s DR functions. Share pictures Send and receive vo... Read more
Repeater Database “RepeaterBook – The Free Repeater Directory for the USA and Canada. Powered by the popular community database of... Read more
“Meteor Scatter” is the topic of the latest (January 26) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In“ podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Eng... Read more
Three radio amateurs onboard the International Space Station (ISS) will depart the orbiting outpost at the end of the week. Expedition 47 Commander Ti... Read more
Source: By Jill Drury – See More: Hara Arena Photos: Read more
The Philippine Amateur Radio Association (PARA) activated its Ham Emergency Radio Operations (HERO) on December 12 as Typhoon Melor — locally called T... Read more
General description of the OM1002+ solid state amplifier for 144 MHz VHF band The OM Power model OM1002+ is a single band, solid state amplifier, des... Read more