HDSDR is a freeware Software Defined Radio (SDR) program for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Typical applications are Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis.
HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene (I2PHD).
Version 2.76 (February 02, 2017)
– switchable display mode: S-units / dBm
– switchable mode for S-meter: RMS / Peak
– enhanced accuracy of level indicators. New calibration required!
– periodic and explicit level logging into .CSV file
– switching AGC to off, sets manual gain value
– oversteering/clipping audio does now reduce gain value – not volume
– fixed OmniRig handling: “MuteOnTX”
– deactivate AFC after frequency/mode changes for a small duration
– Fast WAV file demodulation & recording
– some new keyboard shortcuts
– some other small improvements and fixes
Icom Mobile Antennas AH-760, Wide Frequency Heavy-Duty Moving Coil Antenna 200W PEP SSB, 125W PEP CW/DATA 1.6MHz–29.999MHz wide frequency coverage wit... Read more
DX Hunter – The amateur radio App for DX-enthusiasts Description DX-Hunter is an application for amateur radio operators, short wave listeners a... Read more
Jeff Dahn, KB3ZUK, of Rockville, Maryland, activated every available NPOTA unit in the Washington, DC, area during the year-long National Parks on the... Read more
“I joked recently about turning to the Dark Side, well my conversion really was complete after the Boxing Day sales. I need to set up the... Read more
Some 400 pounds of Ham Aid Amateur Radio equipment left ARRL Headquarters this week, bound for the Guayaquil Radio Club (HC2GRC) in Ecuador. The radio... Read more
Radio amateurs in the US and in Scotland have reenacted the first successful transatlantic reception of a shortwave Amateur Radio signal nearly a cent... Read more
Contesting clubs in Canada and New England have joined forces to invite non-hams, new hams, and even old timers to discover HF radio in the 21st centu... Read more