The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software installation required).
Tools available :
– logbook with import/export data.
– eMap this is a map application witch work with dx spots data, users data, grayline and more !
– band map this component display a band map and based on dxcluster-spots data.
– eqsl a complete eQsl manager and also mailbox system.
– Web dxcluster here you’ll be able to show spot and also dxcc status (contact or not).
– Dxcluster Telnet here you can connect to the cluster with various program like logger32, Ham radio deluxe.
– Dxcluster spot tx/rx with advanced filter’s (QRG/SPOT CALL/SPOT FROM/ORIGIN OF SPOT)
– Dxcluster mail alert, you can define your IARU zone filter for the spot sender on each dxcc.
– Chat, with realtime online user list, private chat this is good for “radio sked”.
– Azimut/Distance of QSO and from your QTH (with QRA LOCATOR implementation).
– Search engine you can search into the stop database and inside your logbook database.
– Band status view not neccessary to look on the dxcluster view with this tool and you are ready for dxing (display a matrix with bands/continent/nb spots) !
– Propagation view you have a tool to calcul MUF and also a display provide by N0NBH.
Visit Here : CRX
Ray is installing a Four-Square system using four of the DX Engineering DXE-7580FS-VA-2 Vertical antennas at the Eastport, Maine site. Brand:DX Engineering Manufacturer’s Part Number:DXE-7580FS-VA-2 Part Type:HF Vertical Antennas and... Read more
Eric, KC8XJ of Universal Radio discusses some fine points of the Icom IC-R8600 receiver. The IC-R8600 is a very wide band feature packed self containe... Read more
Retevis RT82 Description RT82 is a dual band DMR radio Frequency band:136-174 & 400-480MHz 10000 Contacts IP67 Waterproof Use T... Read more
Icom IC-7300 by AB4BJ “I have been having a great time at Orlando Hamcation that this year features the ARRL National Convention. One of the hi... Read more
TYT MD-380 UHF 400-480MHZ Digital Radio(DMR) ■Remote kill/stun/activate ■Priority Scan ■Voice Prompt ■Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS10... Read more
PRESS RELEASE Qixiang Electron Science & Technology Co., Ltd was founded in January 1993, and is locate in Quanzhou in China. Qixiang is a high-te... Read more
FT8CALL “FT8, as we know, has dominated the airwaves for over a year now. Imagine the ability to have keyboard to keyboard ragchew, with... Read more
WSJT-X co-developer Joe Taylor, K1JT, has announced that major changes are coming to the FT8 and MSK144 digital protocols when WSJT-X version 2.0 arri... Read more
The third public test of FT8 DXpedition Mode on May 5 is being called a success. The goal of the exercise was to simulate a rare DXpedition pileup on... Read more