Mircules HAM QuickLog is great new HAM radio logging software for the iPad, for quick and easy HAM Logging. This handy app helps you to quickly and easily log amateur radio contacts while on the air.
Look at the bottom of this page for the feature list.
Some of the features of QuickLog:
- Create as many new log files as you want. Supports create, modify and delete functionality.
- Only fill in a few fields to log a contact; most fields are optional or have a default value already filled in.
- Shows instantly all necessary info, after entering a call sign. Country, ITU zone, CQ Zone, number of contacts etc…
- Add extra notes (scratchpad) to every log file.
- Supports the ADIF and CSV formats for import and export of contacts.
- View operator info in HAMQTH.COM and QRZ.COM.
- View country info in Google Maps.
- Supports a special Contest Mode with dupe checking and automatic update of TX EXCH, if so desired.
- Import HAMQTH.COM operator info automatically into your log entry, if so desired.
Although QuickLog is extensively tested it is always good practice to make backups of all your logs! Please test and become familiar with the app before using it in a live environment.
If you’re not familiar with full-carrier amplitude modulation (AM) or have never used it on the air, you’ll have a chance during the AM Rally during t... Read more
“Radio Scouting — The Adventure of Youth Amateur Radio” is the theme for the 43rd edition of the international Amateur Radio exhibition, HAM RADIO, in... Read more
Lawrence S. Bacow, KA1FZQ, of Brookline, Massachusetts, has been selected to become the 29th president of Harvard University, the home of W1AF. Select... Read more