The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Fldigi v4.0.4. This version of Fldigi is a maintenance release with a couple of bug fixes, performance improvements and several new features.. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 4.0.4 Maintenance release includes:
- CW scanner
- adds multi signal scanner / browser
- Sound Card
- keep input and output sound card devices open for duration of fldigi execution
- Corrected tune output device
- Changed tune, wfid, video and cw-id to use tx offset
- CW QSY
- Correct QSY when transceiver in CW and CW-R type modes
- CALL field size
- Increased CALL, OP_CALL, STA_CALL from 15 to 30 chars
- LOG area controls
- Resize controls to add County entry control. Allow user to select which extra qso field is displayed; country or county.
“You’ve seen these printed on QSO cards, but what do they mean. I’m talking about grid squares, a unique method of geolocation that is popular w... Read more
Kenwood TS-990S HF/6m Giving you a rare glimpse behind the scenes at Kenwood’s Communications Division factory at Yamagata, in northern Japan,... Read more
Icom Mobile Antennas AH-760, Wide Frequency Heavy-Duty Moving Coil Antenna 200W PEP SSB, 125W PEP CW/DATA 1.6MHz–29.999MHz wide frequency coverage wit... Read more
“Hello everybody and welcome back to the Everything Ham Radio Podcast! In this episode we are going to talk about Stealth Antennas, we talk abou... Read more