The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Fldigi v4.0.4. This version of Fldigi is a maintenance release with a couple of bug fixes, performance improvements and several new features.. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 4.0.4 Maintenance release includes:
- CW scanner
- adds multi signal scanner / browser
- Sound Card
- keep input and output sound card devices open for duration of fldigi execution
- Corrected tune output device
- Changed tune, wfid, video and cw-id to use tx offset
- CW QSY
- Correct QSY when transceiver in CW and CW-R type modes
- CALL field size
- Increased CALL, OP_CALL, STA_CALL from 15 to 30 chars
- LOG area controls
- Resize controls to add County entry control. Allow user to select which extra qso field is displayed; country or county.
EI3KD and EI4DQ both spotted our 2m beacon from qth locator IO51 for a distance of almost 4200 km. At 15.11 Z of May 20th,2015 rs... Read more
DB-750X Description All of the features you want at an affordable price. The newest mobile added to the Powerwerx lineup features Narrow band transmi... Read more
“WOUXUN ELECTRONICS sincerely invites esteemed you and your company representatives to visit our booth at the coming Hong Kong Electronics Show... Read more
Update! Dear readers 1 april fool : Source http://www.aliexpress.com.jv7u.clonezone.link/uv7300 Real Radio Chine KN-920: http://rigreference.com/rig... Read more
DX Engineering OMNI-TILT™ Vertical Antenna Tilt Bases are a completely new design that incorporates features that make this Tilt Base a ‘must ha... Read more