The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Fldigi v4.0.4. This version of Fldigi is a maintenance release with a couple of bug fixes, performance improvements and several new features.. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 4.0.4 Maintenance release includes:
- CW scanner
- adds multi signal scanner / browser
- Sound Card
- keep input and output sound card devices open for duration of fldigi execution
- Corrected tune output device
- Changed tune, wfid, video and cw-id to use tx offset
- CW QSY
- Correct QSY when transceiver in CW and CW-R type modes
- CALL field size
- Increased CALL, OP_CALL, STA_CALL from 15 to 30 chars
- LOG area controls
- Resize controls to add County entry control. Allow user to select which extra qso field is displayed; country or county.
The PowerGenius XL is a 100% duty cycle, legal limit (1500W ICAS) 1.8-54 MHz RF amplifier intended for both amateur and government use. It incorporat... Read more
Heavy Duty, Super Accurate (Under 1 Degree Resolution) Tower Mounted Ring Rotator for Rohn 45 / 55 Towers – NEW FOR 2015! o you want to g... Read more
An Excellent Dual Band Yagi for 70/144MHz on a 2.4m boom and single feed point The 4-2-12 Dual Band Yagi has a total of 12 elements, 5 elements are us... Read more
FlexRadio Systems and Marcus Roskosch, DL8MRE announced today a partnership to develop, market and sell a client interface application for both iPad®... Read more