Today we finally launching new ExpertRC 1.3 alpha 1 for remote control – https://eesdr.com/en/support-en/software-en
In the alpha 1 we’ve made several improvements to the software interface:
– removed unused controls,
– added quick access menu for connection settings,
– reworked band and mode selection (they are grouped in a drop-down menu),
– Sound Card module was completely reworked, now in one menu you have access to mic selection and audio output added indication on a status panel,
– updated icons in the status panel,
– whether you use receiver or transceiver, changes software interface, transceiver has controls for transmission,
– in an address line for server connection, you can indicate IP address or DNS address (e.g. 188.8.131.52:5050 or sdrhost:5050).
Also, this version provides TX capability of the audio signal (only SunSDR2/ PRO, SunSDR2 QRP, transmission for MB1 will be available in alpha 2).
In the next version – alpha 2, we’ll add VAC, which will allow to work in DIGI modes (VAC added in the alpha 1, but inactive).
In the alpha 3, we’ll add transmission of CW signals and control of external devices, such as ExtCtrl/PA switches, preamp etc”
In the midst of packing for my DXpedition / SCUBA dive trip to San Salvador Island, I felt the need to start a series on designing and building a port... Read more
Some things to think about when you set up your first ham radio station operating position. A quick look at Larry WD0AKX’s console. ... Read more
“Antenna Wire” is the topic of the latest (January 18) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! More than a half-mill... Read more
“Hello Ham Radio Ops, K5ACL from SignalSearch here with another Antenna comparison/testing video using the Weak Signal Propagation Reporter (WSP... Read more
Alpha Ez-Military Antenna, a complete 1KW PEP system for Military, Emergency Services, or restricted use environments. The 1KW Ez-Military system is a... Read more
X-Series Signal Analyzers See the real performance of your design with wider (to 1 GHz), deeper views of the most challenging signals Measure the spec... Read more
What is Airspy? Airspy is an advanced open-source software defined radio receiver with adequate dynamic range, capable of sampling 10MHz... Read more