Today we finally launching new ExpertRC 1.3 alpha 1 for remote control – https://eesdr.com/en/support-en/software-en
In the alpha 1 we’ve made several improvements to the software interface:
– removed unused controls,
– added quick access menu for connection settings,
– reworked band and mode selection (they are grouped in a drop-down menu),
– Sound Card module was completely reworked, now in one menu you have access to mic selection and audio output added indication on a status panel,
– updated icons in the status panel,
– whether you use receiver or transceiver, changes software interface, transceiver has controls for transmission,
– in an address line for server connection, you can indicate IP address or DNS address (e.g. 184.108.40.206:5050 or sdrhost:5050).
Also, this version provides TX capability of the audio signal (only SunSDR2/ PRO, SunSDR2 QRP, transmission for MB1 will be available in alpha 2).
In the next version – alpha 2, we’ll add VAC, which will allow to work in DIGI modes (VAC added in the alpha 1, but inactive).
In the alpha 3, we’ll add transmission of CW signals and control of external devices, such as ExtCtrl/PA switches, preamp etc”
Details of the new Expert Sun MB1 SDR Transceiver. It covers 160m to 2m and delivers 125W on the HF bands and 60W on 2m. This radio is available from... Read more
You are looking at a AG6IF built 2 meter ham radio antenna. 3 dimensional folded Full wave loop design. Rugged and solid with soldered copper connect... Read more
The KAT500 is a high power autotuner that can be used with both the K3/KPA500 and all other HF amplifiers and transceivers. The KAT500 uses the same... Read more
FT8CALL “FT8, as we know, has dominated the airwaves for over a year now. Imagine the ability to have keyboard to keyboard ragchew, with... Read more
WSJT-X co-developer Joe Taylor, K1JT, has announced that major changes are coming to the FT8 and MSK144 digital protocols when WSJT-X version 2.0 arri... Read more
The third public test of FT8 DXpedition Mode on May 5 is being called a success. The goal of the exercise was to simulate a rare DXpedition pileup on... Read more