The DUC/DDC transceiver SunSDR-MB1 – this is a new generation of amateur radio. Transceiver combines a classic design, accumulated many decades, with the most advanced DUC/DDC SDR-technologies – direct conversion and synthesis of radio signals, and full-featured modern computer with a CPU Intel Core i5. Operator receives a fully functional workstation in one case, which is started by pressing just a one button.
Description of SunSDR-MB1 transceiver
Many HAMs are uses the classical transceiver together with a computer. In one case, it’s a laptop in the other – a tower PC. Connection between two devices, each decides how can – someone is uses additional USB-interfaces, someone a harness. When we need to go with it to the contest position or a simply to travel, transportation of equipment becomes a headache. In this case, they want to have everything in one package. Monoblock SunSDR-MB1 solves this problem by 100%. This is transceiver and computer in a single box. All connections can be arranged by the virtual audio cables and COM-ports, can be connected a second display, mouse and keyboard, as well to control your radio with knobs and buttons on the face of the transceiver.The DUC/DDSC transceiver SunSDR-MB1 – this is a new generation of amateur radio. Transceiver combines a classic design, accumulated many decades, with the most advanced DUC/DDC SDR-technologies – direct conversion and synthesis of radio signals, and full-featured modern computer with a CPU Intel Core i5. Operator receives a fully functional workstation in one case, which is started by pressing just a one button.
- Independent receiving with Digital Direct Conversion(DDC)
- Independent transmitting with Digital Up Conversion(DUC)
- Full duplex mode (depends on software, will available in a new versions of software)
- Two independent receiver channels with bandwidth 312 kHz and two sub-receivers in each channel.
- Antenna switch for two HF antennas
- Control of external devices, 7 keys with open collector
- Cotrol of external mobile antenna 9310 from Stealth Telecom
- Automatic Tuner Unit: Available as option
- ALC input for external power amplifier
- Four programmable PTT output for external PA control
- COM port for connecting external devices(Power amplifiers, rotators, external PC etc.)
- Possibility to insert additional external DPF
- Embedded band pass filters
- Support of external transverters
- Using transceiver as receiver for measurements
- Using transceiver as signal generator (DAC OUT)
- Reference 10 MHz input
- Very small delay in CW mode (about 10 msec)
- Possibility to use radio in SO2R mode
- Remote control. PTT foot switch and CW key are connected to E-Coder SDR-control panel. Headset and E-Coder panel are connected to remote PC.
Besides transceiver features
- Installing digital communications software
- Contest loggers, magazines
- Connecting two CW Skimmers to independent receivers on different bands
- Possibility to use LAN or WAN (via VLAN)
- Internet browsing, internet clusters and other opportunities (e-mail,Skype, ICQ, TV… ) associated with internet
- Viewing and listening audio and video files
- Watching TV via USB-TV receivers
- Possibility to connect external display, mouse and keyboard
- And a lot of others, everything just limited by your fantasy. All these in one SunSDR-MB1 transceiver!
- CPU Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz
- RAM 4 GB
- SSD disk drive 60 GB
- OS Windows 8 or Linux
- Embedded 7″ LED display, IPS , resolution 1280х800
See More: Link