1.3 KW Solid State Fully Automatic Linear Amplifier
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Power: up to 1.5 KW (1.3KW typ.).
- Very light: 10kg typ.
- Very small: h 12, w 28, d 36 cm, connectors included.
- Wide frequency coverage: 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz, including WARC.
- Internal switching power supply with power factor correction.
- No jumper changes necessary to work from 100VAC to 255VAC.
- Manages 4 antennas automatically.
- Automatically switches between 2 transceivers.
- SO2R operation.
- Can manage an external set of band pass filters.
- ATU built in: by-passable per antenna and band.
- Up to 3 antennas can be selected for every band.
- Additional receiving antenna can be selected.
- Drive directly up to 4 dynamic antennas (UltraBeam, SteppIR) for an easiest layout.
- No relay contacts are switched when current is flowing due to special software.
- Fully remotable.
- Remote control and all software upgrades fully available on website.
- USB and RS 232 ports.
- 3 selectable power outputs: MAX (1300 W), MID (800 W), LOW (500 W).
- Very clean and low distortion signal.
- Both inputs always perfectly matched.
- Quiet operation: Four fans linearly controlled by power supply and power amplifier temperatures.
- Fully protected.
- Fully solid state: Uses only one new very rugged device.
- Over 30,000 lines of software for performances that cannot be found together in any other amplifier.
- Two very fast CPUs.
- CAT and band data compatible with all rigs on the market allowing automatic control of antennas, bands, ATU matchings.
- Available also without ATU allowing significant savings.
- Complete with heavy duty carrying bag allowing carry-on to airplanes.
- Certifications: CE, FCC.
- Price: $5,745.00
See More: Link
By Doug Irwin, CPBE AMD DRB AMSTERDAM —Digital Radio Mondiale consortium members Ampegon and Transradiogave IBC Show attendees a look at DRM’s... Read more
News Release December 20, 2017 We are pleased to announce The Greene County Commissioners and the Greene County Fair Board have approved the construct... Read more
EH Antenna “This is a picture of my EH ‘STAR’ antenna for 80 meters. It has two cylinders made from aluminum flashing 30 1/2” long, wrapped ar... Read more