1.3 KW Solid State Fully Automatic Linear Amplifier
RF SOLUTIONS is the authorised dealer for Australia/New Zealand
- Power: up to 1.5 KW (1.3KW typ.).
- Very light: 10kg typ.
- Very small: h 12, w 28, d 36 cm, connectors included.
- Wide frequency coverage: 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz, including WARC.
- Internal switching power supply with power factor correction.
- No jumper changes necessary to work from 100VAC to 255VAC.
- Manages 4 antennas automatically.
- Automatically switches between 2 transceivers.
- SO2R operation.
- Can manage an external set of band pass filters.
- ATU built in: by-passable per antenna and band.
- Up to 3 antennas can be selected for every band.
- Additional receiving antenna can be selected.
- Drive directly up to 4 dynamic antennas (UltraBeam, SteppIR) for an easiest layout.
- No relay contacts are switched when current is flowing due to special software.
- Fully remotable.
- Remote control and all software upgrades fully available on website.
- USB and RS 232 ports.
- 3 selectable power outputs: MAX (1300 W), MID (800 W), LOW (500 W).
- Very clean and low distortion signal.
- Both inputs always perfectly matched.
- Quiet operation: Four fans linearly controlled by power supply and power amplifier temperatures.
- Fully protected.
- Fully solid state: Uses only one new very rugged device.
- Over 30,000 lines of software for performances that cannot be found together in any other amplifier.
- Two very fast CPUs.
- CAT and band data compatible with all rigs on the market allowing automatic control of antennas, bands, ATU matchings.
- Available also without ATU allowing significant savings.
- Complete with heavy duty carrying bag allowing carry-on to airplanes.
- Certifications: CE, FCC.
- Price: $5,745.00
See More: Link
WorldFirst HamTv ARISS school contact with astronaut Tim Peake GB1SS & Royal Masonic School for Girls,UK. GB1RMS. Heard some of the downlink on 14... Read more
Polish DXer Dom Gryzb, 3Z9DX, made a surprise on-air demonstration of amateur radio for officials in North Korea in mid-December and was planning to r... Read more