What Is SecureSet™?
Secure Set is an inert plastic, high-density, closed cell, polyurethane water blown foam. Secure Set contains no CFC’s or HFC’s to create it’s cellular structure. It’s original use is to set power poles for utility companies and fence posts for residential and commercial projects. Other uses include: setting street light poles, road and traffic signs, mail boxes, flagpoles, pergolas, deck posts, bird houses and satellite dishes.
Benefits of using SecureSet™
- No Lifting or Mixing Heavy Dusty 80 lb. Bags of Concrete
- No Water Needed on the Job Site
- No 24 hour Waiting Period for the Concrete to Set
- Works to Set Wood, Metal, Vinyl or Fiberglass Posts Safely & Securely
- Zero environmental impact on surrounding soil or ground water.
- Protects Posts by Sealing Out Air and Moisture that can Rot or Rust Your Posts
- Sets sufficiently in 5-10 minutes enabling you to Remove Post Supports, Fully Sets in 1 hour
Visit : www.secureset.net
Bandwidth at it’s broadest! VSWR 2:1 or better at band edges on 10-40 meters. Up to 100 kHz. on 75/80 meters. Solid one inch fiberglass... Read more
The C3S-JK (Tribander) has been re-designed, optimized & Improved from the very popular Force 12 Tribander Here are the important changes/features... Read more
“Editor’s Note: Due to the popularity of some of eHam’s older articles, many of which you may not have read, the eHam.net team has d... Read more
What is Airspy? Airspy is an advanced open-source software defined radio receiver with adequate dynamic range, capable of sampling 10MHz... Read more