What Is SecureSet™?
Secure Set is an inert plastic, high-density, closed cell, polyurethane water blown foam. Secure Set contains no CFC’s or HFC’s to create it’s cellular structure. It’s original use is to set power poles for utility companies and fence posts for residential and commercial projects. Other uses include: setting street light poles, road and traffic signs, mail boxes, flagpoles, pergolas, deck posts, bird houses and satellite dishes.
Benefits of using SecureSet™
- No Lifting or Mixing Heavy Dusty 80 lb. Bags of Concrete
- No Water Needed on the Job Site
- No 24 hour Waiting Period for the Concrete to Set
- Works to Set Wood, Metal, Vinyl or Fiberglass Posts Safely & Securely
- Zero environmental impact on surrounding soil or ground water.
- Protects Posts by Sealing Out Air and Moisture that can Rot or Rust Your Posts
- Sets sufficiently in 5-10 minutes enabling you to Remove Post Supports, Fully Sets in 1 hour
Visit : www.secureset.net
The built-in SWR indicator makes the Alpha Loop so very easy to tune! Now you can suddenly hear everyone, and they can hear you! This is an antenna th... Read more
Easy to build, single-board design, 10 x 8cm, all are controls board-mounted Professional quality double-sided, through-hole plated, silk-screen print... Read more
Solid State Linear Amplifier 1kW Output High Spectral Purity 460KHz* to 50MHz All Bands Touch Screen Full Colour LCD Display Full QSK Fully automatic... Read more