What Is SecureSet™?
Secure Set is an inert plastic, high-density, closed cell, polyurethane water blown foam. Secure Set contains no CFC’s or HFC’s to create it’s cellular structure. It’s original use is to set power poles for utility companies and fence posts for residential and commercial projects. Other uses include: setting street light poles, road and traffic signs, mail boxes, flagpoles, pergolas, deck posts, bird houses and satellite dishes.
Benefits of using SecureSet™
- No Lifting or Mixing Heavy Dusty 80 lb. Bags of Concrete
- No Water Needed on the Job Site
- No 24 hour Waiting Period for the Concrete to Set
- Works to Set Wood, Metal, Vinyl or Fiberglass Posts Safely & Securely
- Zero environmental impact on surrounding soil or ground water.
- Protects Posts by Sealing Out Air and Moisture that can Rot or Rust Your Posts
- Sets sufficiently in 5-10 minutes enabling you to Remove Post Supports, Fully Sets in 1 hour
Visit : www.secureset.net
The MULTI BEAMING Open STACK controller by RemoteQTH.com is the black box designed to controll the stack match as the multibeaming switch. You can e... Read more
“After several attempts to build a multiband C-Pole I finally ended up with the Multiband H-Pole. C-Poles for different frequencies on one pole... Read more
“Antenna Wire” is the topic of the latest (January 18) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! More than a half-millio... Read more
Force12 Antennas – A super-compact dualband 7/10MHz WARC band Yagi with single feedpoint The 4-LFAR-40/30, an Excellent super-compact Du... Read more
ES-4 COMES AS A CONTROL UNIT AND A BASE (SWITCHING) UNIT THE BASE UNIT RECEIVES 12V POWER AND HAS ALL THE HEAVY COAXIAL CABLES CONNECTED TO IT. THER... Read more