What Is SecureSet™?
Secure Set is an inert plastic, high-density, closed cell, polyurethane water blown foam. Secure Set contains no CFC’s or HFC’s to create it’s cellular structure. It’s original use is to set power poles for utility companies and fence posts for residential and commercial projects. Other uses include: setting street light poles, road and traffic signs, mail boxes, flagpoles, pergolas, deck posts, bird houses and satellite dishes.
Benefits of using SecureSet™
- No Lifting or Mixing Heavy Dusty 80 lb. Bags of Concrete
- No Water Needed on the Job Site
- No 24 hour Waiting Period for the Concrete to Set
- Works to Set Wood, Metal, Vinyl or Fiberglass Posts Safely & Securely
- Zero environmental impact on surrounding soil or ground water.
- Protects Posts by Sealing Out Air and Moisture that can Rot or Rust Your Posts
- Sets sufficiently in 5-10 minutes enabling you to Remove Post Supports, Fully Sets in 1 hour
Visit : www.secureset.net
Check out this YouTube clip that Ulf SM3RAB made A/Bing the K1N DXpedition on a Magnum 340 full-size 3 element Yagi that uses the G0KSC OP-DES feed sy... Read more
HF Mobile Autotune Whip Antenna 1.6-30 MHz 200W Stealth 9360 Automatic Tuning Mobile HF Antenna automatically tunes in 0.35 sec to any frequency throu... Read more
The bhi GroundBreaker audio unit isolates the grounds on your bhi DSP noise cancelling product or other ancillary equipment from those of the radio sy... Read more