What Is SecureSet™?
Secure Set is an inert plastic, high-density, closed cell, polyurethane water blown foam. Secure Set contains no CFC’s or HFC’s to create it’s cellular structure. It’s original use is to set power poles for utility companies and fence posts for residential and commercial projects. Other uses include: setting street light poles, road and traffic signs, mail boxes, flagpoles, pergolas, deck posts, bird houses and satellite dishes.
Benefits of using SecureSet™
- No Lifting or Mixing Heavy Dusty 80 lb. Bags of Concrete
- No Water Needed on the Job Site
- No 24 hour Waiting Period for the Concrete to Set
- Works to Set Wood, Metal, Vinyl or Fiberglass Posts Safely & Securely
- Zero environmental impact on surrounding soil or ground water.
- Protects Posts by Sealing Out Air and Moisture that can Rot or Rust Your Posts
- Sets sufficiently in 5-10 minutes enabling you to Remove Post Supports, Fully Sets in 1 hour
Visit : www.secureset.net
HF 8 band Fan dipole multiband antenna 160-6 meters with Balun Product Description The 5 element fan dipole works very well at covering all the bands... Read more
TEN-TEC has created another legend within the new 539 Argonaut VI. This NEW QRP transceiver incorporates the use of TEN-TEC’s ASR design philoso... Read more
Update! Dear readers 1 april fool : Source http://www.aliexpress.com.jv7u.clonezone.link/uv7300 Real Radio Chine KN-920: http://rigreference.com/rig... Read more