DX Engineering DXE-UT-KIT4 Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits are cost-saving tool kits contained in a handsome, convenient carrying case. They are designed to enable fast, easy installation of PL-259 and Type N connectors.
These kits are furnished with our high-quality DX Engineering coaxial cable prep tools and accessories. Their lockable enclosure is fitted with a precut foam insert with a slot for each tool. Not only are these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits perfect for helping you keep track of your DX Engineering tools, but they also make it easy for you to carry them from job to job.
* DXE-UT-8213 – Stripping tool for RG-213 or RG-8 size cable
* DXE-UT-808X – Stripping tool for RG-8/X size cable
* DXE-CG-8U – Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for RG-213 or RG-8
* DXE-CG-8X – Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for 8X sized cable
* DXE-UT-80P – PL-259 assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278)
* DXE-UT-80N – Two-piece Type N connector assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278 B2)
* CNL-911 – Coaxial cable shears
* DXE-170M – Precision braid trimmers
* DXE-UT-RB-HD – Heavy duty stripping tool replacement blades
* 7/64″ Allen Wrench – Used for replacing the tool blades
* DXE-UT-CASE – Custom made carry case with foam insert fitted with a precut foam insert with a specific position for each tool
Whether you are a communications professional who prepares coaxial cables frequently or a Radio Amateur who likes the occasional job done right and easily, these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits will make coaxial cable preparation a snap.
In comments filed in July, the Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB) has told telecommunications regulator Ofcom that it was “deeply disappointed” tha... Read more
The power delivered is constant on all bands, including the new 60Meter Band, selectable in 4 steps by 250W, 500W, 1000W and 1250W. It has 3 antenna o... Read more
Ian White, GM3SEK gives helpful advice about how to reduce noise levels on receive and avoid causing RF Interference. Read more
A booklet aimed at introducing newcomers to the hobby, young and old alike, that can also be used as a handy reference whilst getting started. Last up... Read more
The ARRL Board of Directors has elected ARRL First Vice President Rick Roderick, K5UR, of Little Rock, Arkansas, as the League’s next president. The B... Read more
A WATCH for G1 (Minor) geomagnetic storms has been issued for 23 April 2016 due to the anticipated influence of a positive polarity coronal hole high... Read more
The Hurricane Watch Net (HWN) will celebrate its 50th anniverary on the air, June 13-14. HWN members will be using the call sign WX5HWN, operating on... Read more