DX Engineering DXE-UT-KIT4 Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits are cost-saving tool kits contained in a handsome, convenient carrying case. They are designed to enable fast, easy installation of PL-259 and Type N connectors.
These kits are furnished with our high-quality DX Engineering coaxial cable prep tools and accessories. Their lockable enclosure is fitted with a precut foam insert with a slot for each tool. Not only are these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits perfect for helping you keep track of your DX Engineering tools, but they also make it easy for you to carry them from job to job.
* DXE-UT-8213 – Stripping tool for RG-213 or RG-8 size cable
* DXE-UT-808X – Stripping tool for RG-8/X size cable
* DXE-CG-8U – Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for RG-213 or RG-8
* DXE-CG-8X – Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for 8X sized cable
* DXE-UT-80P – PL-259 assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278)
* DXE-UT-80N – Two-piece Type N connector assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278 B2)
* CNL-911 – Coaxial cable shears
* DXE-170M – Precision braid trimmers
* DXE-UT-RB-HD – Heavy duty stripping tool replacement blades
* 7/64″ Allen Wrench – Used for replacing the tool blades
* DXE-UT-CASE – Custom made carry case with foam insert fitted with a precut foam insert with a specific position for each tool
Whether you are a communications professional who prepares coaxial cables frequently or a Radio Amateur who likes the occasional job done right and easily, these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits will make coaxial cable preparation a snap.
Great Article – Elad FDM-S2 from http://swling.com/ Check: http://swling.com/blog/2014/12/a-review-of-the-elad-fdm-s2-software-defined-rece... Read more
Aboard the International Space Station, Expedition 45 Commander Scott Kelly and Flight Engineer Kjell Lindgren of NASA send Thanksgiving wishes to all... Read more
Downloads – Ham Radio Deluxe Software Downloads Ham Radio Deluxe Full Version 220.127.116.113 Release Date: 3/20/2015 Ham Radio Deluxe 30 Day Demo F... Read more
The CHA WINDOM 40 antenna is designed for 40m, 20m & 10m. A tuner may be needed to tune the other bands between 80M and 6M. Power handling is 250W... Read more
Former ARRL staffer Mason Southworth, ex-W1VLH, of Montara, California, died August 28 from complications related to a traumatic brain injury 2 years... Read more
New distance records were set on 47 GHz and on 902 MHz on June 30 by stations at vastly separated points on the globe. On 47 GHz, US and Canadian oper... Read more