DV4mobile – first all mode digital tri band transceiver plus LTE with GPS
- The DV4mobile supports all digital modes: no need for multiple radios, saving space and money.
- It is programmed from the cloud: no need for programming and updating code plugs.
- It is a software defined radio: future modes are just an update away.
- The DV4mobile is another member of the successful family of DV4 products.It operates in the 2 meter band, at 222 MHz and the 70cm band.
All modes are supported: C4FM, D-Star, DMRplus, dPMR, P25 (NXDN later via software update)Voice over LTE and of course, FM!
C4FM both narrow and wide band modes
DMRplus (TS1 all / TS2 Reflectors or talkgroups)
dPMR(All Systems and codecs transparent mode)
P25(Phase 1 Only and all NAC transparent mode)
FM with PL and DCS tones and RDS for call sign transmission in the background
DV4LTE is a new voice over LTE mode that connects the radio to the reflector using an LTE connection.
- The LTE modem connects to the CCS7 reflector system supplying codeplugs in the cloud, there is no need to program codeplugs any more. Any changes in the network, be it on the reflector, repeater or user side are instantly updated. Private settings such as local channels can be maintained on the web
- After a reset or with a new radio all settings are downloaded after entry of the CCS7 number.
- When no repeaters are in range, the radio can revert to LTE (DV4LTE) for reflector connection (i.e. between metropolitan areas)
The GPS module provides location data for APRS and automatic display of repeaters in range. When a repeater is selected, frequency and mode is already in the radio, no programming!
Simplex repeater mode
The DV4mobile can also be used as a dual band, dual mode simplex repeater.
For example you can use it as a D-Star repeater on 2m and simultaneously as a DMR repeater on 70cm while conducting FM QSO on 222 MHz (USA version only)
The extreme temperature range from -40C to +85C ensures functionality even under the most extreme conditions
Frequency range (USA)
144-148 MHz, 222-225 MHz, 420-450 MHz
2 x 20W simultaneously
FM, D-Star, C4FM, DMR+,,dPMR,P25*,NXDN*, DV4LTE
DTMF, Electret with modular connector
3.5 mm, stereo 2 x 4W at 8 Ohms
Connectors via adapter cable and 2 x 12 pin connectors:
RJ-45 via adapter 10/100 MBit/s
240 x 320 pixel, 262k color
Antenna combined into main antenna
-40C – + 85C
* via license and software upgrade
All data is preliminary and subject to engineering changes.
Made in USA
Price: Available in 4th Quarter 2016
Icom is allowing the download of 3D data of the exterior case of the IC-705 HF/VHF/UHF Mobile Transceiver allowing customers to create their own relat... Read more
BuddiStick Pro ham radio antenna from Buddipole Product Details DESCRIPTION The Buddistick PRO™ Deluxe Package contains the following:1). Buddistick P... Read more
This is an educational presentation I gave on setting up a solar system for use with amateur radio. It goes into the components necessary and talks on... Read more
Four radio amateurs will head to the International Space Station (ISS) aboard a commercial flight, thanks to Amateur Radio on the International Space... Read more