- Frequency range UHF: 400-470 MHz
- User Friendly Design: The large-size color display allows good visibility even under extremely strong light. The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable GPS performance.
- Rugged & Reliable: Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards. The Ingress Protection reaches IP67 (6: Totally protected against dust; 7: Protected against the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes). It’s the highest IP level for land-based wireless radio application.
- Superior Voice: With the adoption of the AGC technology in combination with the application of narrowband codec and digital error correction technologies, The PA7 Series radios are capable of ensuring yourvoice is clear and crisp even in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area.
- GPS Positioning: The PA782G supports viewing of GPS positioning information and sending of GPS text message.
ARRL has established an agreement with RFinder, the creator of a web and app-based directory of Amateur Radio repeaters worldwide, to be its preferred... Read more
RatPak VHF – Six antenna 1 kW remote switch for 2 meters VHF band without controller, N-type connectors
The Array Solutions RATPAK System – Remote VHF Antenna Switch Features Six antennas to one feed line All Aluminum WX proof and RF proof construc... Read more
Description: WHAT IS SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO (SDR)? In traditional hardware radios, the mathematical operations required to decode and proces... Read more