All of the features you want at an affordable price. The newest mobile added to the Powerwerx lineup features Narrow band transmit (2.5 KHz) except on the Amateur bands (selectable Wide or Narrow RX), true dual-band receive (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V), Wide RX/TX 136-174/400-490 MHz, AM aircraft Receive 108-136 MHz and user selectable multi-colored LCD display. Since this is a Commercial Land Mobile Multi-band radio, the DB-750X ships keyboard locked. The RPS-DB750X-USB programming software kit is required to initially unlock and program this radio before use.
Ideal for Fire, Police, FEMA, CAP, security patrols, business communications, schools, construction crews, universities, and other organizations that have FCC licensed frequencies. Includes 2.5 KHz channel step for FCC 2013 narrowband compliance.
DB-750X Model Features
- 2.5 step for FCC 2013 narrowband compliance New!
- 750 memory channels
- 10 Memory Banks (with bank linking)
- 7 Character Alpha-Numeric Display
- Dual Receive Operation w/ separate Volume Controls
- Narrow band (2.5 KHz) operation for Land Mobile frequencies (FCC Part 90)
- Wide band (5.0 KHz) operation for Amateur frequencies
- Optional Base Station Configuration
The DB-750X is Part 90 certified for commercial use. CE & FCC Part 90 certified.
Powerwerx Warranty Policy
- 12 month limited warranty on the radio against defects in materials and workmanship
- For complete warranty information please read the Powerwerx Limited Warranty Policy (PDF)
Standard Accessories Included with Every Radio
- Dual band transceiver w/ removable control head
- DTMF Microphone
- DC Power Cable
- Mobile Mounting Bracket (w/ mounting screws)
- English user manual
|Frequency Receive R|
Automated Portable Station for tracking the orbit of ham satellites, meteorologic satellites and International Space Station (ISS). The transce... Read more
Short video showing the steps in the firmware upgrade process of the Icom IC-7300 HF radio. Make sure you read section 15 of the full owner’s ma... Read more
Amateur Radio on the International Space Station (ARISS) is inviting proposals from schools, educational organizations, and groups that are willing an... Read more
Sweden’s Alexanderson alternator station SAQ has planned a Christmas Eve transmission on 17.2 kHz. The transmitter will be tuned up starting at around... Read more
The U.S. Postal Service has announced a postage rate increase for select mail classes and services for 2015. The new postage rates will start o... Read more
NYC Fox 5 news clip on amateur radio operations relating to the attacks of September 11, 2011 in New York City. Charles Hargrove, N2NOV (shown in the... Read more
The ARRL Foundation has announced a new scholarship, the Joel R. Miller (W7PDX) and Martha C. Miller STEM Scholarship. Endowed through the generosity... Read more