All of the features you want at an affordable price. The newest mobile added to the Powerwerx lineup features Narrow band transmit (2.5 KHz) except on the Amateur bands (selectable Wide or Narrow RX), true dual-band receive (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V), Wide RX/TX 136-174/400-490 MHz, AM aircraft Receive 108-136 MHz and user selectable multi-colored LCD display. Since this is a Commercial Land Mobile Multi-band radio, the DB-750X ships keyboard locked. The RPS-DB750X-USB programming software kit is required to initially unlock and program this radio before use.
Ideal for Fire, Police, FEMA, CAP, security patrols, business communications, schools, construction crews, universities, and other organizations that have FCC licensed frequencies. Includes 2.5 KHz channel step for FCC 2013 narrowband compliance.
DB-750X Model Features
- 2.5 step for FCC 2013 narrowband compliance New!
- 750 memory channels
- 10 Memory Banks (with bank linking)
- 7 Character Alpha-Numeric Display
- Dual Receive Operation w/ separate Volume Controls
- Narrow band (2.5 KHz) operation for Land Mobile frequencies (FCC Part 90)
- Wide band (5.0 KHz) operation for Amateur frequencies
- Optional Base Station Configuration
The DB-750X is Part 90 certified for commercial use. CE & FCC Part 90 certified.
Powerwerx Warranty Policy
- 12 month limited warranty on the radio against defects in materials and workmanship
- For complete warranty information please read the Powerwerx Limited Warranty Policy (PDF)
Standard Accessories Included with Every Radio
- Dual band transceiver w/ removable control head
- DTMF Microphone
- DC Power Cable
- Mobile Mounting Bracket (w/ mounting screws)
- English user manual
|Frequency Receive R|
In the 1960s, US Navy officials concocted an ambitious plan: they wanted to bury a gigantic grid of cables under roughly 41 percent of the stat... Read more
BY Joseph Kenny | Sophie Gloriod, a seventh-grader at Little Flower School in Richmond Heights, certainly could be called a space cadet. Listening to... Read more
H.R. 555 — a new “Amateur Radio Parity Act” bill — has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives. The bill’s language is identical to that... Read more
Let the conspiracy theories resume! Alaska’s High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facility will reopen in 2017. The sprawling facili... Read more
By Jonathan O’Callaghan and Mark Prigg For Dailymail.com Study finds freak frequencies from outside the Milky Way ALL form unexplained... Read more
“MONROE — While Keith Cartwright was working in his shop Oct.10, 2015, he didn’t expect what his ham radio received — a call for help. An amateu... Read more
The official rules for the new ARRL 222 MHz and Up Contest have been released. The contest will debut in August 2017. Participants will attempt to wor... Read more
The window to apply for ARRL Centennial Points Challenge and W1AW Worked All States awards has been open for a month now, and the initial rush... Read more