The Cushcraft MA6VA provides amazing coverage, great versatility and incredible performance with an addition of 6 meters. Enjoy the antenna congestion free and discover a world of bands opening 50 MHz CW and SSB.
- Robust mounting hardware
- Low-loss balun
- Air-baggage transportable (longest tube is 54 in.)
- Neighbour-friendly, very low profile!
- Bandwidth-enhancing 8-rod counterpoise
- Rugged, lightweight and portable construction
- Vertical Antenna Type: Multi-band, resonant.
- Wind Survival: 80 mph
- Power Rating: 250 Watts
- Wind Surface Area: 0.900 sq. ft.
- Weight: 6.20 lbs
- Antenna Feedline Connection Type: UHF female, SO-239
- Antenna Height: 14.70 ft.
- Maximum Antenna Tubing Diameter: 1.125 in.
- HF Vertical Band: 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 10m, 6m
- PRICE Excl. Tax: £291.62
This demonstrates turning an Android Tablet (or Android Phone) into a highly portable comms receiver or spectrum analyzer operating from Long Wave to... Read more
Once again RFinder and RT Systems have partnered to kick radio programming up a notch. This tutorial will show you how to get the most o... Read more
Introduction Number of Earthing Electrode and Earthing Resistance depends on the resistivity of soil and time for fault current to pass through (1 sec... Read more
A small band of Amateur Radio volunteers in Utah’s Salt Lake Valley successfully used a broadband WiFi network set up on the 2.4 GHz amateur band to h... Read more
Hosts: Bob Heil (K9EID), Gordon West (WB6NOA), George Thomas (W5JDX), Don Wilbanks (AE5DW), Dale Puckett (K0HYD) and Amanda Alden (K1DDN) Read more
In a lengthy Report and Order (R&O) in a proceeding (WT Docket No. 10-119) dating back 7 years, the FCC has announced rule changes affecting the G... Read more