The Cushcraft MA6VA provides amazing coverage, great versatility and incredible performance with an addition of 6 meters. Enjoy the antenna congestion free and discover a world of bands opening 50 MHz CW and SSB.
- Robust mounting hardware
- Low-loss balun
- Air-baggage transportable (longest tube is 54 in.)
- Neighbour-friendly, very low profile!
- Bandwidth-enhancing 8-rod counterpoise
- Rugged, lightweight and portable construction
- Vertical Antenna Type: Multi-band, resonant.
- Wind Survival: 80 mph
- Power Rating: 250 Watts
- Wind Surface Area: 0.900 sq. ft.
- Weight: 6.20 lbs
- Antenna Feedline Connection Type: UHF female, SO-239
- Antenna Height: 14.70 ft.
- Maximum Antenna Tubing Diameter: 1.125 in.
- HF Vertical Band: 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 10m, 6m
- PRICE Excl. Tax: £291.62
Get Your Ham Radio License You are only 35 questions away from getting your Ham radio license. The questions come from a pool of questions publ... Read more
DX Hunter – The amateur radio App for DX-enthusiasts Description DX-Hunter is an application for amateur radio operators, short wave listeners a... Read more
The US Naval Academy has received IARU satellite frequency coordination for HFsat, a 1.5 U CubeSat with a 15- to 10-meter linear transponder with a 30... Read more
by Shaun Nichols – Now the developer apologizes for customer support fiasco A US ham radio software developer has admitted a support staffer di... Read more
Alexanderson Alternator SAQ Transmission Set for Christmas Eve “A transmission from SAQ at the World Heritage Grimeton site in Sweden, us... Read more
Transceiver direct conversion, short-wave, all-band. QRPver Minion Mini DC-3001 This is a small-size multi-band short-wave QRP transceiver. The transc... Read more
Grand Junction, Colorado – September 15, 2015 – Force 12 CEO Bill Hein was recently Googling for a low cost but ultra-accurate frequency r... Read more