The NEW CAA-500MARKII SWR/Impedance Analyzer is finally arriving from the Comet factory!
The new analyzer retains the same analog cross needles to display SWR and impedance, but ADDS a full color TFT LCD display screen providing graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
AUTO SWEEP MODE
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band and manually set the band-width and manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, to the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc…you can overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
- Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US.
The CAA-500MarkII is the primary tool for any antenna adjustment or diagnostic project.
These two folding arm units are ready for connecting to the array box of your choice, and attaching to either the sturdy Quadrastand or Permanent Mounting Stand. • Lightweight aluminum • Natural Aluminum Finish or Black Powder Finish... Read more
Jim W6LG uses a signal generator and a panadapter to measure the loss in 30 coax connectors at 14 and 52 mhz down to a fraction of a db. You might be... Read more
What is Airspy? Airspy is an advanced open-source software defined radio receiver with adequate dynamic range, capable of sampling 10MHz... Read more
SainSonic releases its debut radios – SainSonic RST599 two-way radios. This revolutionary design marks the start of an exciting new produ... Read more