The NEW CAA-500MARKII SWR/Impedance Analyzer is finally arriving from the Comet factory!
The new analyzer retains the same analog cross needles to display SWR and impedance, but ADDS a full color TFT LCD display screen providing graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
AUTO SWEEP MODE
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band and manually set the band-width and manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, to the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc…you can overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
- Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US.
The CAA-500MarkII is the primary tool for any antenna adjustment or diagnostic project.
Introduction: There are a variety of programs available to the Radio Amateur that will calculate virtually every transmission line parameter that one may need. However, I have found the routines to be inconveniently scattered among many dif... Read more
The Rebel 506 utilizes a chipKIT Uno32 prototyping board which give users access to an Arduino based programming environment. With its 32 bit computin... Read more
“Coaxial Cable vs Balanced Lines” is the topic of the current (November 23) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In“ podcast. Listen…and learn! Mo... Read more
” Back in April we posted about some new products made by Japanese RTL-SDR experimenter and product manufacturer Nobu. Nobu’s new product... Read more
Allows you to read the frequency or band data from your transceiver and switch output relay(s) by the defined rules . Another feature allows you to se... Read more
The introduction of our Yaesu FT1DR 12.5 kHz C4FM/FDMA 144/430MHz Dual Band Digital Handheld Transceiver ushers in The Dawn of a New Digital Co... Read more
“WOUXUN ELECTRONICS sincerely invites esteemed you and your company representatives to visit our booth at the coming Hong Kong Electronics Show... Read more