The New ColibriNano takes USB dongle SDR receivers to a new level. This is a direct sampling, high quality SDR receiver covering 100 kHz to 55 MHz with up to 3 MHz sample rate in a sturdy aluminium USB stick.
With the new ColibriNANO you will be able to enjoy LF, MW and Shortwave listening in many different ways. For example you can record the entire medium wave band using 1.5 MHz sampling rate, decode CW using CW skimmer, remote control the ColibriNANO by plugging it into our RPI server. There are an endless range of applications for this small SDR. All this in a tiny USB stick!
The ColibriNANO features a Texas Instruments ADS4145 14 bit direct sampling ADC and a built in low 55 MHz pass filter that can be bypassed to receive signals up to 500 MHz (external filters like the our 2m filtered preamp recommended).
CW skimmer and Skimmer With the external ExtIO library the ColibriNANO can be used with third party software like HDSDR etc.
This is not a cheap USB dongle found on Ebay, this high quality SDR receiver is developed by Expert Electronics and features a sturdy aluminium chassis, ESD protection, USB 2.0 interface and a quality SMA antenna connector.
Best of all, the ColibriNANO travels in your pocket and only needs your computer and an antenna! Its the ultimate portable SDR receiver!
- CW Skimmer
- Skimmer Server
- Third party software using ExtIO library
- Receiving bandwidth: 0.1 – 55 MHz
- Oversampling receiving: 0.1 – 500 MHz
- Blocking Dynamic Range (BDR): 110 dB
- Sensitivity: 0.05 uV at 20M band, preamp = 0
- IMD3 Dynamic Range: 95 dB
- ADC resolution: 14-bit @ 122.88 MHz
- Sample rate: 48, 96, 192, 384, 768 kHz and 1.5, 3.0 MHz
- IQ resolution: 24 bit (16 bit at 1.5 and 3 MHz sample rates)
- RF Input: (SMA connector, up to 15kV ESD protection)
- Preamp range: from 31.5 up to +6 dB with 0.5 dB steps
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 90х25х17mm
- Weight: 0.043kg
- Remote control using Pileup RPI server
- SMA to BNC adapter
- SMA to UHF adapter
- CCW MW/HF active loop antenna
Romania has tentatively joined the list of countries making a band at 5 MHz available to Amateur Radio. Romanian telecommunications regulator ANCOM ha... Read more
“Demo of a real nice Globe Chief 90 by my daughter Denise. I figured you guys were tired of seeing my ugly face, so here’s something new!... Read more
Making his inaugural ARRL National Convention appearance as ARRL President, Rick Roderick, K5UR, said he’s looking forward to meeting many League memb... Read more