Portable HF Antennas
Antenna, HF-2, Broadband HF, Portable, Kevlar Reinforced, Black PVC Sheath, 80-10 Meters,125W PEP/40W CW, Each
|Portable Antenna Band|
Bushcomm Ranger HF-2 Portable HF Antennas are lightweight, uncompromising broadband dipoles that have been engineered to operate with the world’s most popular low to medium-power transceivers.
These quick-deployment tactical broadband dipole antennas incorporate loading at the feed point to provide controlled impedance across the HF bands. This feature removes the need for an antenna tuner and allows operation with frequency-agile/frequency-hopping communications modes including spread spectrum.
For operation, each side of the antenna is unwound to its full length. Throwing cords are provided that may then be used to elevate the antenna or tie it to ground for an inverted V configuration. Coaxial cable is user-supplied.
Antenna elements are comprised of a Kevlar® core material with a woven copper braid and a black PVC sheath. The result is an extremely strong but lightweight antenna that’s ready for rapid deployment in any environment. Their black PVC coating lets them blend into their surroundings.
Some Horizon details:
* Frequency Range: 3.6 – 30 MHz
* SWR: Less than 2:1
* Maximum power rating:
– HF-2 125w PEP/40w Continuous
– HF-2H 200w PEP/100w Continuous
* Impedance: 50 ohms
* Antenna material: Kevlar® core, woven copper braid, black PVC jacket
* Green support rope
* Length: 48m (157.5 ft.)
* Weight: 1.2kg (2.65 lbs.)
* Packed size: 37cm x 18cm x 5cm (14.5 in. x 7.1 in. x 2.0 in.)
* Connector: SO-239 (UHF female)
Note: Whenever the DX Engineering “Documentation” tab is available, please look at the associated files for additional product information.
Would you enjoy these benefits?
* True broadband Antenna – No tuner required
* Light weight and packs away for easy transport
* Kevlar® reinforced- tough, durable, perfect for outdoor environments
* Flexible arrangements for deployment depending on environment
* Perfect for frequency agile transmitters
* Includes convenient carry/storage bag
MFJ-1204 Includes radio interface cable (8-PIN DIN) Sign up for the digital revolution and explore a whole new world of amateur radio excitement using... Read more
JS8Call Download “Hi folks! Happy to announce 0.8 of JS8Call. This is a backwards incompatible release (which is the primary reason for it being... Read more
IC-9700 manual “The Icom IC-9700 manual is now available in Japanese on the Icom website. Here is a link to a “rough” English... Read more
SDS200 True I/Q™ Receiver TrunkTracker X Direct Ethernet Connectivity for Streaming and Control Complete USA/Canada Radio Database Location Con... Read more