*Photo by KG4AKV Jhon Brier Hamvention 2016 Ohio
Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest Operation!
The BEKO HLV-950 employs advanced German engineered solid state technology to deliver instant on, no compromise performance.
Due to its small foot print and light weight, the HLV-950 is the ideal amplifier for: Contest, portable, EME & home station operation.
* Instant on ** No warm up needed** — **Don’t miss the opening**
* No tuning required.
* Covers 50 – 52 MHz
* Full output with only 25 watts drive level. (Other drive levels are available **Please contact us**)
* >950 watts RF Output SSB/CW/Digital Modes/FM
* Output Transistors: NXP BLF188XR
* 1 dB Compression Point > 900 W
* Harmonics -70 dBc
* Spurious – 70 dBc
* Return Loss 20 dB
* Max. SWR 2.0 : 1
* WSJT / Digital Mode at rated output
* New, super fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication
* An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp
voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate
VDC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection.
As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp On / Off function thus allowing
the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line.
* Extremely High efficiency
* Extremely light weight 22 lbs.
* Dimensions 300 x 170 x 470mm (11.8 x 6.69 x 18.5” WHD)
* Voltage Requirements: 180-260 VAC 50/60 Hz. for Rated Output (950) W. 100-130 VAC for 450 W RF Output Power
* Operating Conditions: 0…….30 degrees C