Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest Operation!
The BEKO HLV-1250 is a special 25th Anniversary Amplifier celebrating 25 years of quality amplifier design in the Beko Elektronik
tradition. It’s sleek blue anodized front panel is a show stopper.
Due to its small foot print and light weight, the HLV-1250 is the ideal amplifier for: contest, portable, EME & home station operation.
* Instant on ** No warm up needed** — **Don’t miss the opening**
* No tuning required.
* Covers 144-148 MHz
* Full output with 25 watts drive level. (Other drive levels are available **Please contact us**)
* > 1,250 watts RF Output SSB/CW/Digital Modes
* 1,200 Watts FM
* 1 dB Compression Point > 1,200 W
* Output Transistors: NXP BLF188XR
* Harmonics -75dBc
* Spurious – 70dBc
* Return Loss 20 dB
* Max. SWR 1.6 : 1
* WSJT / Digital Mode at rated output
* Equipped with NXP’s BLF188XR transistors
* New, super fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication
* An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp
voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate
VDC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection.
As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp On / Off function thus allowing
the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line. The HLV-1250 and HLV-1250LPD amplifiers provide a direct connection to the
* Extremely High efficiency
* Extremely light weight 23 lbs.
* Dimensions 300 x 170 x 470mm (11.8 x 6.69 x 18.5” WHD)
* Voltage Requirements: 180-260 VAC 50/60 Hz. for Rated Output 100-130 VAC for ½ Power
* Operating Conditions: 0…….40 degrees C
All Beko amplifiers are VSWR, Overdrive and Temperature Protected.
BEKO amplifiers are “the best of the best” VHF UHF & SHF high-power linear amplifiers available worldwide!
When you want the best – buy a Beko Elektronik Amplifier from SSB Electronic USA – the only Beko
Factory Authorized Service and Sales Center for USA, Canada & SA.
BEKO HLV-1250LPD 2 Meter RF Power Amplifier with 1,250 Watts of RF output with as little
as 3 mW RF Drive
“From Milliwatts to Kilowatts”
Designed to interface with low power SDR’s.
Switchable from Low power RF Drive Levels to Standard Drive levels at the flick of a switch.
SSB ELECTRONIC USA is pleased to announce the new HLV-1250LPD. This amplifier have been designed specifically
for use with low RF output drive level SDR Transceivers such as the popular FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6700 series.
The HLV-1250LPD 2 Meter Linear Amplifier will provide 1.250 kW RF output with drives levels as low as +4 to +18.0 dBm
(2.5 mW – 65.0 mW).
This amplifier included a high linearity pre-driver operating at 48.0 VDC as well as a user adjustable input attenuator
to set the appropriate low level RF drive for full RF output power.
All the Beko Elektronik Amplifier standard features such as: Integrated Power Supplies, Overdrive, VSWR, temperature protection, as well as an integrated multi-level sequencer to allow external preamplifier control and voltage feed via the coaxial cable or via a separate feed to interface with the new Beko 2.5 kW series of Mast-Mounted Low Noise Preamplifiers.
The HLV-1250LPD has all the same specifications as the HLV-1250
* Full output with +4 to + 18.0 dBm (2.5 mW – 65.0 mW) switchable to the standard ordered drive level placed at time of order.
IC-R 8600 Broad band of 10 kHz to 3 GHz Product name / type name Communication receiver / IC – R 8600 Suggested retail price 228,000 yen + tax... Read more
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM – Antenna and Cable Analyzer 100 kHz to 230 MHz The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return... Read more
The FCC has issued a Notice of Unlicensed Operation (NUO) to a Texas man for causing interference to a VHF public safety communications system in Dall... Read more
By Dana SmithXENIA, Ohio (WDTN) – An amateur radio convention is expected to pump millions into the Greene County economy. The event – known as Hamven... Read more
The Great South Bay Amateur Radio Club (GSBARC) will commemorate Armed Forces Day with special event station W2GSB/APM, operating May 20-21 from the A... Read more
The Maritime Mobile Service Network (MMSN) recently served as a critical communication link after the sport fishing vessel Free Spirit put out a “mayd... Read more