Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest Operation!
The BEKO HLV-1250 is a special 25th Anniversary Amplifier celebrating 25 years of quality amplifier design in the Beko Elektronik
tradition. It’s sleek blue anodized front panel is a show stopper.
Due to its small foot print and light weight, the HLV-1250 is the ideal amplifier for: contest, portable, EME & home station operation.
* Instant on ** No warm up needed** — **Don’t miss the opening**
* No tuning required.
* Covers 144-148 MHz
* Full output with 25 watts drive level. (Other drive levels are available **Please contact us**)
* > 1,250 watts RF Output SSB/CW/Digital Modes
* 1,200 Watts FM
* 1 dB Compression Point > 1,200 W
* Output Transistors: NXP BLF188XR
* Harmonics -75dBc
* Spurious – 70dBc
* Return Loss 20 dB
* Max. SWR 1.6 : 1
* WSJT / Digital Mode at rated output
* Equipped with NXP’s BLF188XR transistors
* New, super fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication
* An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp
voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate
VDC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection.
As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp On / Off function thus allowing
the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line. The HLV-1250 and HLV-1250LPD amplifiers provide a direct connection to the
* Extremely High efficiency
* Extremely light weight 23 lbs.
* Dimensions 300 x 170 x 470mm (11.8 x 6.69 x 18.5” WHD)
* Voltage Requirements: 180-260 VAC 50/60 Hz. for Rated Output 100-130 VAC for ½ Power
* Operating Conditions: 0…….40 degrees C
All Beko amplifiers are VSWR, Overdrive and Temperature Protected.
BEKO amplifiers are “the best of the best” VHF UHF & SHF high-power linear amplifiers available worldwide!
When you want the best – buy a Beko Elektronik Amplifier from SSB Electronic USA – the only Beko
Factory Authorized Service and Sales Center for USA, Canada & SA.
BEKO HLV-1250LPD 2 Meter RF Power Amplifier with 1,250 Watts of RF output with as little
as 3 mW RF Drive
“From Milliwatts to Kilowatts”
Designed to interface with low power SDR’s.
Switchable from Low power RF Drive Levels to Standard Drive levels at the flick of a switch.
SSB ELECTRONIC USA is pleased to announce the new HLV-1250LPD. This amplifier have been designed specifically
for use with low RF output drive level SDR Transceivers such as the popular FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6700 series.
The HLV-1250LPD 2 Meter Linear Amplifier will provide 1.250 kW RF output with drives levels as low as +4 to +18.0 dBm
(2.5 mW – 65.0 mW).
This amplifier included a high linearity pre-driver operating at 48.0 VDC as well as a user adjustable input attenuator
to set the appropriate low level RF drive for full RF output power.
All the Beko Elektronik Amplifier standard features such as: Integrated Power Supplies, Overdrive, VSWR, temperature protection, as well as an integrated multi-level sequencer to allow external preamplifier control and voltage feed via the coaxial cable or via a separate feed to interface with the new Beko 2.5 kW series of Mast-Mounted Low Noise Preamplifiers.
The HLV-1250LPD has all the same specifications as the HLV-1250
* Full output with +4 to + 18.0 dBm (2.5 mW – 65.0 mW) switchable to the standard ordered drive level placed at time of order.
The CD-45II handles 8.5 sq. feet mounted inside a tower, or 5 sq. ft. with mast adapter. Low temperature grease good to -30 F degrees. Bell rotator de... Read more
[UPDATED 2018-07-12 @ 1937 UTC — This story corrects some incorrect statements included in an earlier post.] A California man embroiled in a lon... Read more
With just weeks to go until the Youngsters on the Air (YOTA) international event, YOTA South Africa 2018 gets under way. The South African Amateur Rad... Read more
Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) says Tropical Storm Chris (TS Chris) — still meandering off the Carolinas — could threaten the Canadian Maritime Provin... Read more
The August edition of Digital QST is now available for viewing on your desktop or laptop. Click here to view the issue. It is also available for readi... Read more