At Hamvention® 2017 in Xenia, Ohio, on May 19, 20, and 21, ARRL EXPO will provide a spacious area focusing on ARRL activities. The ARRL Store will be the central focus of ARRL EXPO in Building 2 of the Greene County Fairgrounds and Expo Center, where visitors will be able to peruse and purchase a wide array of ARRL publications, supplies, and official League merchandise. They’ll also be able to join, renew, or extend their ARRL memberships. A limited supply of complimentary ARRL EXPO 2017 pins will be available. With ARRL Field Day (FD) looming on June 24-25, ARRL will offer an inventory of official ARRL FD gear, including T-shirts, pins, hats, mugs, and posters. ARRL EXPO exhibits will include:
- ARRL Laboratory: Get Your Handheld Radio Tested!
- ARRL Collegiate Amateur Radio Initiative
- Amateur Radio and Education — Meet ARRL Education & Technology Program (ETP) instructors and explore the resources available for introducing radio science and wireless technology into classrooms.
- Radiosport and DXCC — DXCC card checking, ARRL contests and awards, Logbook of The World (LoTW), and QSL Bureau
- RFinder — The Worldwide Repeater Directory
- ARRL Development and ARRL Foundation
- ARRL Public Service
- ARRL Field Organization Volunteers — Network with ARRL Field Organization volunteers, hosted by the ARRL Ohio Section.
- HamSCI: The Ham Radio Science Citizen Investigation
- ARRL Visa® card — U.S. Bank
Representatives of the International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) will be on hand to meet and greet visitors.
Heading the ARRL delegation will be ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR. On hand to represent ARRL will be Great Lakes Division Director Dale Williams, WA8EFK; Vice Director Thomas Delaney, W8WTD, and Ohio Section Manager Scott Yonally, N8SY.
ARRL is seeking college students and high school seniors to help support the ARRL Collegiate Amateur Radio Initiative booth at ARRL EXPO. Student volunteers will sign up for one or more shifts working in the booth — during which they will visit with Hamvention attendees and exchange ideas to strengthen radio clubs at our nation’s colleges and universities. Volunteers will receive a Hamvention exhibitor badge and ARRL Team shirts. Contact Andy Milluzzi, KK4LWR, if interested.
A high-performance SDR in a mini PCIe form factor Features & Specifications RF Chipset: Lime Microsystems LMS7002M FPRF FPGA Chipset: Xilinx Artix... Read more
DV4home V2 The DV4home V2 is another member of the successful family of DV4 products. As usual it supports all digital modes, while simplifyi... Read more
The IC-R8600 is a new, advanced communication receiver with the capability of covering a huge range of radio spectrum from 10kHz to 3GHz as well as ha... Read more
Antenna, 80 & 40 meter Heavy Duty Vertical, 80m 40m Dual-Band, 5,000 W, 55 ft. Height, HD Pivoting Base, Kit DX Engineering 8040VA-1 Dual-Band THU... Read more
The new version of the VHF handbook is available in the “Resources” section of the website and can be accessed at IARU Region 1 VHF Manage... Read more
The TH-D74 is Kenwood’s latest hand held transceiver. It offers a wide range of features including digital (D-STAR), 2m/70cm analogue FM, APRS as well... Read more