ANTENNA ANALYZER , 1-60MHZ – MFJ 223 1-60 MHz Color Graphic VNA Analyzer
Pocket-Size, Incredible Performance! Truly accurate SWR, R, X and Z!
This pocket-sized wonder breaks the mold for analyzer design with user-friendly convenience, top notch accuracy, and a vivid TFT multi-color display. Don`t let the size fool you, MFJ-223 is packed with all the VNAfeatures and performance you need!
For example, get data for SWR, resistance (R), reactance (X), and impedance magnitude (Z) delivered on a color-coded high-resolution bar-graph display or sharply defined swept-frequency plots.
Get continuous DDS frequency coverage with 100-Hz resolution and a full selection of tuning steps and sweeps.
There`s a movable marker that calls up alpha-numeric data for any point on any plot — and a memory to capture current data when you turn the analyzer off.
Get other useful features too, like a built in help menu and a field-strength indicator warns when powerful interference is present.
Best of all, juggling batteries is a thing of the past — a long-running lithium-polymer power source is built right in. Recharge via any USB port.
Checkout these specifications:
• Single-frequency and swept frequency operating modes
• Truly accurate SWR, R, X, and Z measurements
• Seamless DDS coverage with 100-Hz resolution from 1-60 MHz
• Smooth “skip-free” encoder tunes fast or slow without missing a step
• Powerful +5-dBm stimulus generator overrides local interference
• Field-strength meter measures local signals, detects potential interference
• DDS generator precision signal source
• Vivid 1600-pixel/inch color graphics on a 2×2 inch non-glare TFTscreen
• High-lumen output, easy to read in direct sunlight
• Easy setup, only four control switches with convenient on-screen soft menus
• Personalized ID function programs your call or name onto the display
• Built-in 3.7-V 1800- mAH lithium-polymer battery charges with Battery Status Indicator and Auto Shut-off.
Optional MFJ-5431, Micro USB to USB Charge Cable.
• Charge % always displayed, multi-color LED monitors charge status
• Built-in clock shows elapsed time when unit is turned on
• Breakthrough miniaturization
2 3/4W x 3 1/2H x 1 3/8D” high-impact case, 5.1 oz.
• Has BNC connector.
Available BNC Male to SO-239 Adapter, MFJ-7708
The main aim of the project “CRXCluster” is to purpose innovative tools open to amator radio communitie and on the *cloud (*no software in... Read more
Des Moines (Iowa) Water Works (DMWW) uses secure radiotelemetry to monitor various remote-site parameters to alert staff to problems. Earlier this yea... Read more
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqrznow.com%2Fantenna-analyzer-1-60mhz-mfj-223%2F): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/qrznow/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151