The ANAN-7000DLE HF & 6M 100W SDR Transceiver offers top of the line performance is a compact rugged package, it is based on the work of the OpenHPSDR community.
The radio uses the Orion MKII and has an entirely redesigned transmit chain keeping in mind PureSignal (Predistortion), the result is astounding IMD performance, typical IMD on 20M (with PureSignal enabled) is -62dB or -68dB below PEP output.
The receiver includes two phase synchronous front ends to enable Diversity reception, receiver RMDR is class leading (116dB @ 2Khz offset).
The new PA board incorporates the following updates over the previous generation:
1. PA Gain redistribution for better IMD
2. Thermally compensated Bias
3. Current/Voltage/Temp Sensors
4. Temp controlled internal and option for external FAN
5. Independent BPFs and 6M LNAs for each ADC, option to ground ADC2 on Tx
6. Several other minor tweaks
Available for preorder shortly with our Distributors in the US and EU.
This is a preorder for an ANAN-7000DLE, the booking amount is $295 and the balance of the special price of $2995 will be charged when the radio ships, expected ship date is late October/Early November 2017.
Images are of a prototype unit.
- Architecture: Direct Sampling DDC/DUC Transceiver
- Interface: Ethernet
- Phase Noise (Clock): -149dB @ 10Khz
- TCXO Stability (Typical): /- .1 PPM
- Modes: CW, SSB, NFM, AM, Digital
- Antenna Ports: Three BNC 50 ohms Software Configurable Ports, Three BNC ADC1 Bypass and Loop in ports, One BNC for RX2
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Hz
- 13.8v DC @ 25A, 3A Receive/25A Transmit
- 5Kg (approx. Weight)
- Dimensions: 276MM (L) x 79MM (H) x 265MM (W) (Not including extrusions)
- Rugged Aluminum Extrusion with Temperature controlled internal/External (Optional) Fan.
- Receiver Architecture: Direct Down Conversion
- Dual 16 bit Phase Synchronous ADCs
- Independent filter banks for each ADC
- 6M LNAs
- Frequency Coverage: 9Khz to 60Mhz
- Attenuator: 1-30dB step attenuator
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB @ 2Khz offset
- Receiver Phase noise: -149dB @ 10Khz
- Image rejection: 90dB
- Hardware support for 7 independent receivers assignable to either ADC
- Transmitter Architecture: Direct Up Conversion
- DAC Resolution: 16 bit
- RF Output Power: 100W SSB, CW, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-30W AM
- IMD: IMD3 typically -68dB below PEP @ 100W output on 20M
- Harmonics: Typically better than -43dBc on HF and -60dBc on 6M
- Carrier and Opposite Sideband Suppression: Better than -80dBc
- Transverter IF Output: 0db to 15dB
- RCA Line In, Line Out, PTT in, PTT Out
- DB9 Seven Software Configurable Open Collector Outputs
- SMA XVTR, 10Mhz Reference Input
- 3.25mm Barrel Mic, CW Key, Headphones and two 6.25mm Speaker Outputs
- RJ45 Ethernet LAN Connector
Icom IC 7851 vs IC 7800 Video from Icom Inc. showing a local oscillator C/N characteristics comparison between Icom’s IC-7851 and IC-7800 HF/50/... Read more