DX Engineering AA-230ZOOM Antenna Analyzer/NANUK Case Combos are the ideal antenna analyzer and protective carrying-case set for professionals or Radio Amateurs.
RigExpert AA-230ZOOM Antenna Analyzers are powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning, or repairing antennas and antenna feed-lines from 0.1 to 230 MHz. Their large, bright 290×220 color LCD screens provide graphic illustration of SWR, impedance; return loss, and much more.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using AA-230ZOOM antenna analyzers:
* Rapid check-out of an antenna’s performance
* ZOOM-IN on graph points for clearer analysis.
* Tuning an antenna to resonance
* provides internal storage of named antenna data (100 memories)
* USB cable (provided) allows mass PC storage of antenna data
* Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after a specific event (rain, hurricane, winter, etc.)
* Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
* Cable testing and fault location (TDR)
* Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
* Type N to SO-239 (UHF female) adapter included
Easy to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer (to plot Smith charts, etc.); make RigExpert analyzers attractive for professionals and hobbyists alike. The graphic display of various parameters over a wide frequency range is a key feature of these analyzers.
NANUK Equipment Cases are designed to protect your most sensitive equipment in even the harshest environments. Every detail of NANUK cases has been refined and perfected to offer the utmost in protection and performance.
Teamed with your AA-230ZOOM, NANUK 905 Series equipment cases offer these exceptional qualities:
* Waterproof; watertight to IP67 standards**
* Impact resistant**
* Available in your choice of colors
* Combo includes high-quality NANUK shoulder strap
** Certified to have passed ATA300 impact standards, ASTM D4169 impact, rain, vibration and drop tests, Mil-STD-810F immersion test and IP67 ingress protection tests. For more detailed information on NANUK cases, please search NANUK 905 in our search window.
From their high-impact NK-7™ resin to their PowerClaw™ latches, these virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight cases offer the ultimate grade of protection for your equipment. Pick ‘N Pluck foam squares may be easily removed to accommodate the contents of the case. Customize your AA-230ZOOM case to your own needs!
You’re investing in a fine piece of test equipment. Protect that investment with DX Engineering AA-230ZOOM Antenna Analyzer/NANUK Case Combos and your analyzer will always be clean, dry and safe from impact.
Two Danish CubeSats carrying payloads operating on Amateur Radio frequencies have been deployed from the International Space Station, but, so far, onl... Read more
“The Enforcement Bureau (Bureau) of the Federal Communications Commission has entered into a Consent Decree to resolve its investigation into wh... Read more
Brian Justin, WA1ZMS, will again put his 600 meter Experimental Station WG2XFQ on the air on for a Christmas Eve commemorative transmission. WG2XFQ wi... Read more
“Generators” is the topic of the new (June 22) episode of the “ARRL The Doctor is In” podcast. Listen…and learn! Sponsored by DX Engineering, “A... Read more
N4PBQ discusses the differences of learning to send Morse code on a straight key versus a paddle. Read more