DX Engineering AA-230ZOOM Antenna Analyzer/NANUK Case Combos are the ideal antenna analyzer and protective carrying-case set for professionals or Radio Amateurs.
RigExpert AA-230ZOOM Antenna Analyzers are powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning, or repairing antennas and antenna feed-lines from 0.1 to 230 MHz. Their large, bright 290×220 color LCD screens provide graphic illustration of SWR, impedance; return loss, and much more.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using AA-230ZOOM antenna analyzers:
* Rapid check-out of an antenna’s performance
* ZOOM-IN on graph points for clearer analysis.
* Tuning an antenna to resonance
* provides internal storage of named antenna data (100 memories)
* USB cable (provided) allows mass PC storage of antenna data
* Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after a specific event (rain, hurricane, winter, etc.)
* Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
* Cable testing and fault location (TDR)
* Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
* Type N to SO-239 (UHF female) adapter included
Easy to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer (to plot Smith charts, etc.); make RigExpert analyzers attractive for professionals and hobbyists alike. The graphic display of various parameters over a wide frequency range is a key feature of these analyzers.
NANUK Equipment Cases are designed to protect your most sensitive equipment in even the harshest environments. Every detail of NANUK cases has been refined and perfected to offer the utmost in protection and performance.
Teamed with your AA-230ZOOM, NANUK 905 Series equipment cases offer these exceptional qualities:
* Waterproof; watertight to IP67 standards**
* Impact resistant**
* Available in your choice of colors
* Combo includes high-quality NANUK shoulder strap
** Certified to have passed ATA300 impact standards, ASTM D4169 impact, rain, vibration and drop tests, Mil-STD-810F immersion test and IP67 ingress protection tests. For more detailed information on NANUK cases, please search NANUK 905 in our search window.
From their high-impact NK-7™ resin to their PowerClaw™ latches, these virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight cases offer the ultimate grade of protection for your equipment. Pick ‘N Pluck foam squares may be easily removed to accommodate the contents of the case. Customize your AA-230ZOOM case to your own needs!
You’re investing in a fine piece of test equipment. Protect that investment with DX Engineering AA-230ZOOM Antenna Analyzer/NANUK Case Combos and your analyzer will always be clean, dry and safe from impact.
1:1 dual core current balun Constructed using dual 240/31 cores. Stainless steel hardware. 1-61MHZ With dual cores you get great frequency range, equ... Read more
An April 11 article, “Emergency Communications Driving Increase in Amateur Radio Operators,” in Emergency Management magazine links the growth in Amat... Read more
Software Defined Radio (SDR) has finally reached a much broader mass of people, who wanted to play with RF technology, but didn’t find the time... Read more
If your focus is the 20, 15 and 10 meter ‘Contest Bands,’ have limited antenna space and want the highest possible performan... Read more