KC901S is a “RF multimeter”. It supports the analysis of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, extended spectrum, intensity and signal generator functions.it a powerful and useful handheld instrument of many RF designer.
• -Test frequencies up to 3GHz with 1Hz resolution and stability better than 1ppm.
• -Vector measurement on S11 with 0.01 phase resolution and 0.01db amplitude resolution.
• -With vector measurement capability of S11, it shows the smith chart, RL(Return loss), characters of phase position, and frequency.
• -In S21 scalar measurement, it has the function of single frequency S21 within range of 100dB.*
• -With its non-volatile calibration data built-in, on site calibration is not necessary if performing a qualitative measurement. While performing rigorous test, you may use the SOL to enhance the calibration.
• -A handy field strengthen meter with a wide dynamic range.
• -Built in DDS, audio signal source function.
• -Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
• -3.5 inch color-display
• -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling, less than 3s ready to use.
• -Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
• * in accordance with Technical parameters
– Transmission test (tuning diplexer and filter, testing amplifier and inspecting the directivity of antennas)
– Vector reflection test (examining quality of antenna system and feeder system, a tracking receiver is used to improve the noise performance)
– Spectrum display and field strength detection (inspecting radio frequency emissions / searching interference sources)
– RF and AF source
The World Radio Conference 2015 concluded with a little 15 kHz Amateur Radio allocation at 60 meters (the 5 channels we’ve been enjoying are not... Read more
Volunteer firefighter Scotty Douglas “Doug” Deckard, KC5PLA, of Quitman, Arkansas, died on April 30 after being struck by a car during torrential rain... Read more
Specifications Frequency Coverage 160 – 6 meters + 30, 17, 12 WARC Gain As much as 10 dBd* reported at most installations Radiator Length Horizo... Read more
Via:FoxNews.com “It sounds like a scene from a disaster movie – mass power failures, plane crashes, satellite disruptions, and train derailments... Read more