KC901S is a “RF multimeter”. It supports the analysis of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, extended spectrum, intensity and signal generator functions.it a powerful and useful handheld instrument of many RF designer.
• -Test frequencies up to 3GHz with 1Hz resolution and stability better than 1ppm.
• -Vector measurement on S11 with 0.01 phase resolution and 0.01db amplitude resolution.
• -With vector measurement capability of S11, it shows the smith chart, RL(Return loss), characters of phase position, and frequency.
• -In S21 scalar measurement, it has the function of single frequency S21 within range of 100dB.*
• -With its non-volatile calibration data built-in, on site calibration is not necessary if performing a qualitative measurement. While performing rigorous test, you may use the SOL to enhance the calibration.
• -A handy field strengthen meter with a wide dynamic range.
• -Built in DDS, audio signal source function.
• -Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
• -3.5 inch color-display
• -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling, less than 3s ready to use.
• -Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
• * in accordance with Technical parameters
– Transmission test (tuning diplexer and filter, testing amplifier and inspecting the directivity of antennas)
– Vector reflection test (examining quality of antenna system and feeder system, a tracking receiver is used to improve the noise performance)
– Spectrum display and field strength detection (inspecting radio frequency emissions / searching interference sources)
– RF and AF source
“ Setting up your first Ham Shack may seem a little scary at first, but it does not have to be. I would start out with the basics when deciding... Read more
Building the 6 Meter Moxon Antenna As the late spring and summer months heat up, six meters comes alive. Known as the Magic Band, the six meter band c... Read more
One of the most asked questions when it comes to antennas is what kind of wire should I use. The answer is as varied as the people who put them up. O... Read more
Latest News Update 14th April 2015: Final planning is well underway and the team is keen to get to the island. We’ll have at least one... Read more