KC901S is a “RF multimeter”. It supports the analysis of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, extended spectrum, intensity and signal generator functions.it a powerful and useful handheld instrument of many RF designer.
• -Test frequencies up to 3GHz with 1Hz resolution and stability better than 1ppm.
• -Vector measurement on S11 with 0.01 phase resolution and 0.01db amplitude resolution.
• -With vector measurement capability of S11, it shows the smith chart, RL(Return loss), characters of phase position, and frequency.
• -In S21 scalar measurement, it has the function of single frequency S21 within range of 100dB.*
• -With its non-volatile calibration data built-in, on site calibration is not necessary if performing a qualitative measurement. While performing rigorous test, you may use the SOL to enhance the calibration.
• -A handy field strengthen meter with a wide dynamic range.
• -Built in DDS, audio signal source function.
• -Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
• -3.5 inch color-display
• -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling, less than 3s ready to use.
• -Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
• * in accordance with Technical parameters
– Transmission test (tuning diplexer and filter, testing amplifier and inspecting the directivity of antennas)
– Vector reflection test (examining quality of antenna system and feeder system, a tracking receiver is used to improve the noise performance)
– Spectrum display and field strength detection (inspecting radio frequency emissions / searching interference sources)
– RF and AF source
“For Immediate Release Sheboygan, Wisconsin RemoteDXpedRadio, a subsidiary of Autopilot DX Adventures have just announced that they are working... Read more
Radioenge – RA-S1 Rotor controller RA-S1 is a digital controller for controlling rotor azimuthal position Features Speed control by PWM (Pulse W... Read more
ARRL DX Bulletin from W1AW Bulletin via the ARRL on June 25, 2015 Website: http://www.arrl.org/ ZCZC AE25 QST de W1AW DX Bulletin 25 ARLD025 >Fr... Read more
A well-known voice in the Amateur Radio news media has gone silent. Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF, of Santa Clarita, California, died June 11 following a per... Read more