KC901S is a “RF multimeter”. It supports the analysis of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, extended spectrum, intensity and signal generator functions.it a powerful and useful handheld instrument of many RF designer.
• -Test frequencies up to 3GHz with 1Hz resolution and stability better than 1ppm.
• -Vector measurement on S11 with 0.01 phase resolution and 0.01db amplitude resolution.
• -With vector measurement capability of S11, it shows the smith chart, RL(Return loss), characters of phase position, and frequency.
• -In S21 scalar measurement, it has the function of single frequency S21 within range of 100dB.*
• -With its non-volatile calibration data built-in, on site calibration is not necessary if performing a qualitative measurement. While performing rigorous test, you may use the SOL to enhance the calibration.
• -A handy field strengthen meter with a wide dynamic range.
• -Built in DDS, audio signal source function.
• -Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
• -3.5 inch color-display
• -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling, less than 3s ready to use.
• -Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
• * in accordance with Technical parameters
– Transmission test (tuning diplexer and filter, testing amplifier and inspecting the directivity of antennas)
– Vector reflection test (examining quality of antenna system and feeder system, a tracking receiver is used to improve the noise performance)
– Spectrum display and field strength detection (inspecting radio frequency emissions / searching interference sources)
– RF and AF source
ROCK ISLAND COUNTY, I’ll. (KWQC) — He talks to people all over the world. It’s a way of life for Dave Mayfield. Fascinated by electronic... Read more
” The FCC Enforcement Bureau has affirmed an $11,500 fine against Brian Crow, K3VR, of North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, for deliberately interfer... Read more
“An experienced DXpedition team of 20 operators are in the advanced planning stages of a DXpedition to Bouvet Island (3YØZ). The DXpedition is s... Read more
Radio amateurs from several states will gather in southern Illinois on August 17-21 to operate special event station W9E, leading up to and during the... Read more