KC901S is a “RF multimeter”. It supports the analysis of single port vector network analysis and dual port scalar network analysis, extended spectrum, intensity and signal generator functions.it a powerful and useful handheld instrument of many RF designer.
• -Test frequencies up to 3GHz with 1Hz resolution and stability better than 1ppm.
• -Vector measurement on S11 with 0.01 phase resolution and 0.01db amplitude resolution.
• -With vector measurement capability of S11, it shows the smith chart, RL(Return loss), characters of phase position, and frequency.
• -In S21 scalar measurement, it has the function of single frequency S21 within range of 100dB.*
• -With its non-volatile calibration data built-in, on site calibration is not necessary if performing a qualitative measurement. While performing rigorous test, you may use the SOL to enhance the calibration.
• -A handy field strengthen meter with a wide dynamic range.
• -Built in DDS, audio signal source function.
• -Data can be saved in the Memory Card or be transferred into PC via USB.
• -3.5 inch color-display
• -Excellent response speed with accurate key feeling, less than 3s ready to use.
• -Functions are stable and reliable with the excellent hardware/software design.
• * in accordance with Technical parameters
– Transmission test (tuning diplexer and filter, testing amplifier and inspecting the directivity of antennas)
– Vector reflection test (examining quality of antenna system and feeder system, a tracking receiver is used to improve the noise performance)
– Spectrum display and field strength detection (inspecting radio frequency emissions / searching interference sources)
– RF and AF source
Ham Nation Hosts: Gordon West (WB6NOA), George Thomas (W5JDX), Don Wilbanks (AE5DW), Valerie Hotzfeld (NV9L) and Amanda Alden (K1DDN) Directional ante... Read more
“ Summary of AO-85 testing: Please do not try to uplink to AO-85 during the following times (all of which occur while AO-85 is over North Americ... Read more
The Boy Scouts of America (BSA) have updated the requirements for the Radio Merit Badge for 2017, although a formal announcement is pending the public... Read more
The Intrepid DX Group has announced its itinerary and operating schedule for its January 2016 South Sandwich/South Georgia VP8SGI/VP8STI DXpedition. S... Read more